THOMSON SPECIAL OFFER! Is it worth Upgrading to 1st class for this much?

sara969

My Little Tinkerbell
Hi everyone,

Thomson phoned us today and said they have a special offer this month.
We can upgrade to 1st class for £170 per person! But for our family which will be Me, my hubby and my daughter that will cost us a extra £510
I think this is alot and personally would prefer to spend the £510 as spending money in Florida and WDW !!
But i just wanted to check to see if anyone does think it is worth upgrading??

Apparently upgrade includes:

*Comfy leather Seats, Pillows and More leg room
*Better meals served, unlimited drinks, champane
*Free snacks such as sandwiches
*Kids Disney pack and meal
*Bigger screen TV's and more selection of films
*3 kilos extra in weight per person
*Check in time only 90mins before flight instead of 3hrs before
*Wait in VIP lounge (im sure she said that, not sure)

Do you think this is worth it? For £170 per person which will be total of £510 !! Or do you think it is better to save this money as it will be better spent as spending money on our holiday!
(Im thinking how much clothes i could buy with £510!!! :rotfl:)

Please help,

Any advice and opinions is appreciated,
Many thanks :thumbsup2

I wouldnt - I flew to Puerta Vallarta in Mexico last year with Thomson/First Choice (they are now the same company), and we had a great flight in the economy section. You get setback tv in economy (and can upgrade to first class - with more films, on demand, games etc) for £5 per person. You get more leg room in economy than Virgin/BA and all the cabins were refurbished a couple of years ago.

This was a 10.5 hours flight and I thought it would be awful but I found economy seating on our flight waaaaay better than Virgin or BA :thumbsup2

I would save your money for Orlando :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter