thompson seat plans

I have looked on there but Thompson is not listed for some reason

We had 2 F,G and they were bulkhead. There was no row 1 on our plane (ex FCA Reg G-00AN).I've done a detailed 'plane' report on another site and can pm you the details if you'd like. The seats were fine in that you don't get reclined on but you haven't got a seat in front to stretch your legs under.

Thanks TiggsTail, could you send me the layout if you have it.
We have paid to upgrade our seats btw, so I hope they are not economy.
I vowed last time I flew with virgin never to fly in those economy seats again.

The Thomsonfly seat plans can be found on www.seatplans.com. However on the plane we flew there is only a Row 1 for C-D-E, not A-B or F-G so Row 2 will be bulkhead on some of the planes.

Rows 1-9 (or 2-10!) are premium economy. Leg room was 36 ins. If you get the remaining T'fly (rather than ex-FCA) plane you will have a premium economy cabin of 5 rows and 31 seats. This plane does the Manchester-Sanford run.

No problem. If you have booked and paid for 'select a seat' you should be fine. We did pre-book our seats, got to the airport and were told they had been reassigned due to a change of plane. The check in staff managed to find us alternative seats as we had arrived early and not all the other seats had checked in. We had the same issue on the way back.

No problem. If you have booked and paid for 'select a seat' you should be fine. We did pre-book our seats, got to the airport and were told they had been reassigned due to a change of plane. The check in staff managed to find us alternative seats as we had arrived early and not all the other seats had checked in. We had the same issue on the way back.

Hello, sorry to jump in.

We are still undecided between Virgin or FC but probably booking today.

One of the main reasons (apart from airport closer to home through fc/thomson) is that you can pre pay to pre book your seats. I have a severe fear of flying and there is no way I will get on the plane without sitting by dh and my mum.

What we were thinking of doing is booking 5 seats with the extra legroom (which means you know where you are sitting) and then 3 seats behind (and pay the £25 extra).

Reading your thread above, it has worried me that even if we do this, it will not happen :goodvibes

Hello, sorry to jump in.

We are still undecided between Virgin or FC but probably booking today.

One of the main reasons (apart from airport closer to home through fc/thomson) is that you can pre pay to pre book your seats. I have a severe fear of flying and there is no way I will get on the plane without sitting by dh and my mum.

What we were thinking of doing is booking 5 seats with the extra legroom (which means you know where you are sitting) and then 3 seats behind (and pay the £25 extra).

Reading your thread above, it has worried me that even if we do this, it will not happen :goodvibes

Hi

Don't worry too much - I think it was because we had booked the front row (although we didn't know we had!) and this is the one that can cause problems with a plane change ( on some planes there is a Row 1, on others there isn't). Everyone else in our cabin that had booked specific seats got what they had reserved. Check in sorted us out with decent seats because we'd already paid to reserve seats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter