thiswebsite-has pers. info about you..i would remove yr name

My report is amusing at best. Let's see I live in a million dollar home in a below average neighborhood and have six kids--not quite! And while I live very close to Buffalo it says I do not have central heating--maybe those other 4 kids froze to death?:lmao:

I love that they got my town wrong (I'm in nearby though) and that they listed my neighborhood as below average but my home value as 1 million +.

I wasn't on there. My husband is with really old info. Says he lives at his parent's address. But he hasn't in over ten years. We bought this house in 2001. It also says he likes fishing. I'm pretty sure he's never been fishing.

It's got my Mom, SIL and either my Brother or Dad listed at my parents address. My Dad and DB are a Sr and Jr, so I guess I can see the confusion there. However to my knowledge neither of them is a woman, as indicated by Spokeo. (Oh, I'm going to ask them about it at the next family gathering--you can be certain of that! :rotfl2:)

Wow, apparently I'm in my 30's and have a son in his 40's. I also live in a below average neighborhood with a home worth over a million dollars. And there are lots of interesting pictures of me but I don't think I recognize myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter