• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This year's Christmas Card

clh2

<font color=green>I am the Pixie Stick NARC at my
editedchriiismtas.jpg

Most years I make the cards we send out, however, every couple of years, we do a photo card. This year - we had family photos taken in the summer (DD was graduating from HS), so we used one of the pics from that. And - I chose this design from one of the sellers on etsy. Sorry for the "wide-erase" mark. I'm not the best with photo editing, and I'm protective of identities on the internet.;)

I'm really excited with this particular combo of the design and the picture.

great photo!
I need to get busy on looking through my photos for ours too!

Very nice LO.. We did our photos this summer since DD graduated from HS too...

We are actually using it for our Christmas photo card...

Yours turned out beautiful!!

love it - I need to find a pic for ours soon - didn't send any out last year & got questioned on it::yes::

Very nice! I made cards this year, but next year, with three cruises, we'll probably do a DCL photo card.

Beautiful!!

I wasn't going to do photo cards this year since we were supposed to go to WDW. But now that we aren't, I need to come up with something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter