• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This week WILL be different...

MusiqChic99

Love means going out to eat so that your husband w
I've struggled with those stubborn can't get rid of 30lbs for the past 3 years. Lately I've been buying books and exercise tapes to get me ready to get rid of these stubborn 30lbs. I figure if I start small and slow, it might be easier to stay on track. Therefore, I have vowed to change something every week. It can be small or big. Just something that will help in my journey.

So this week it's water. I bought 2 big water bottles. I keep one at home and one at work. And I get it filled with ice cold water. I'm normally a water drinker anyway but I do like my daily sweet tea or Mt. Dew. Well goodbye sugar filled drinks...hello H2O!

What will you change this week that will help in your weight loss journey?

Share your thoughts and ideas. It might help someone with next week's change!

:wizard:

How are you doing with the water?

I'm not sure exactly what change I made this week, but I am just trying to continue on my healthy eating path. Hope you are doing well with your changes.................P

I didn't make the change this week (made it last week).

Every morning I eat old fashioned oatmeal with a few raisins, and 1-2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter. I replaced the peanut butter with flax meal and I don't even miss the pb!

So I switched from pb (200 cals per serving, 16g fat, 2.5g sat fat) to flax meal (60 cal, 2.5g fat, 0g sat fat).

Still keeps me full just as long, I cut calories, fat and added omega-3's! :cool1:

Great job MusiqChic99! Water is a must. I try to get down 32 oz at work everyday, and drink about 20 oz working out, and then have some at home after dinner! It makes a huge difference if I don't.

Keeping right on track with my water and I've lost 3lbs.

Tomorrow is the day I start another "something different".

The weather is back up to par so I will be walking everyday at work during my break times. I work in an office so I sit in front of a computer most of the time. This will cut down on my dis boards but I need to get moving!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter