• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This week on the Fantasy

sue

love my DVC
Our daughter is currently on the Fantasy and it's already decorated for Christmas!! Getting earlier every year :)

DCL has done specific advertising of Christmas decorations on all ships starting on November 9 and 10th. So yes they have to have started getting the decorations up this week in order to meet expectations.

Sent from my Tricorder using DISBoards

Not DCL related, but I saw my first Christmas commercial this year while watching It's the great pumpkin, Charlie Brown special on HALLOWEEN:lmao:

My neighbors already put Christmas lights up...

It's not uncommon around here for people to put up their Christmas lights in November! But then this area also has a very large Indian population. So when I see lights up in early November, I never know if it's Diwali lights or early Christmas lights!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter