This Website Lies

Wow, I'd email the webmaster over there

They really do not have a true "contact us" link, at least not that I could find. They have a Customer Service link that wants a credit card number and name - FORGET THAT!! ;)

You can bypass the credit card info, but it wants you to provide your reservation details. I fudged that and sent them a message asking them to consult with the official Disney site about their information and photographs they have posted.

I definitely can't wait for my Stay at POFQ now after seeing those wonderful pictures! I know it will definitely be worth the money I spent on it!:rotfl:

I would be REALLY upset if I booked that and didn't get it!

Do you really book a room based on the picture? If you weren't a Disney veteran & didn't know in advance that it was the GF in the picture, would you really notice a difference? If so, what would be your particular argument? I'd love to hear that conversation at the counter.

1) Hmmmm.
2) That must be the rear view.
3) It didn't look like that when we stayed there the year it opened.
4) Or, maybe it was remodeled since opening.

Do you really book a room based on the picture? If you weren't a Disney veteran & didn't know in advance that it was the GF in the picture, would you really notice a difference? If so, what would be your particular argument? I'd love to hear that conversation at the counter.

Honestly I might be concerned that I paid for that one when I saw it matched the picture that I booked but was downgraded. I think I might feel like I didn't get what I paid for until someone showed me the error. BTW, Yes I do look at pictures when I choose to book reorts.

I know i'd be like "Where is the red turrets?". This makes me mad that people would do stuff like this.

Through some investigative digging, I found an address for someone who works for the company that runs the website. I sent her an email explaining the problem, let's see if she replies!

Maybe it's just me, but I don't find this to be that big of a deal. Mainly because I figure, who in their right mind would use this site to book any Disney World Resort?

Maybe it's just me, but I don't find this to be that big of a deal. Mainly because I figure, who in their right mind would use this site to book any Disney World Resort?

Have to agree and no one knows for sure that this mistake was intentional.

Therefore I am not sure saying they are lying is accurate; more a situation of misinformation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter