This very moment at WDW...

Right now, some lucky girl may be getting proposed to while Wishes is going on in front of the Castle:lovestruc

At this very moment, someone is watching Red Sox vs Blue Jays at ESPN, drinking beers and eating wings.

....o-HO! Soooooo, there IS a 'good side' to you, after all.......I knew it all along.....

He is soooo out of the closet now!!!!! :banana:

At this very moment, in WDW, somebody is shoving their way through the park-closing time mass exodus!!! :scared: :scared: :scared:

He is soooo out of the closet now!!!!! :banana:

At this very moment, in WDW, somebody is shoving their way through the park-closing time mass exodus!!! :scared: :scared: :scared:

Okay..

At this moment, a dad makes the mistake of using the towel from the previous towel animal before the kid can see it, then calls the front desk to try and get help to get it back together!!

At this moment, someone is waiting for "rope drop" at an EMH park! :love:

(wish it was me!!...:rotfl: )

Okay..

At this moment, a dad makes the mistake of using the towel from the previous towel animal before the kid can see it, then calls the front desk to try and get help to get it back together!!

....miss, 'been there, done that'......????;)

...and watching the Blue Jays beat 'em.....[ :rolleyes1 ]...BTW ~ your DD is adorable!

YES!!! Because the Blue Jays are from Toronto and everybody who is anybody KNOWS that Toronto is just about the best place in the whole wide world!!! :cool1:

Sorry. Back to your regularly scheduled thread: popcorn::

Somebody is loading their extra huge double stroller onto a packed resort bus because Disney raised the cost of Double Strollers. :headache:

This very moment someone is wondering why the heck they wore those stupid, sadistic cute shoes.

Someone is having a African Stew bread bowl from the Mara at AKL (and I wish it was me!)

It's someone's last night there and they are stressing out walking though the MK shops trying to find that one special souvenir.

This one hits very close to home with me. :lmao:

Right now at Disney World...

Kids are asking their mom and dad when they are coming back and if they will be tall enough for the R'n'R coaster.

Someone is having a African Stew bread bowl from the Mara at AKL (and I wish it was me!)

drooling.gif
DON'T remind me....!!!

:goodvibes Someone is getting back to the AKL after an awesome park day and getting into the hot tub!

Someone is riding the bus back to their resort, happily exhausted.:goodvibes

Allyson :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter