This time tomorrow!!

DisneyFan79

Daydreaming of Disney :)
We will be heading down on our 8.5 hour drive to the Wilderness Lodge. Can't hardly wait. I think I woke up every hour last night b/c of the excitement. I can't imagine how long I will sleep tonight. Hope to see lots of lime green ribbons!! :)

I'll be leaving in just a few hours for the first night at the AsMo and then on to the YC. I know how you fill I could not sleep for the past two nights. Have fun and drive carefully. See you real soon.

We're leaving Friday morning by plane. We're staying at ASMo for 6 nights and then onto WL for 6 nights. I haven't been sleeping at all! We have to be at the airport tomorrow by 5:45. I have a feeling I'll be sleeping on the plane! :o

I'm with you Hockeymom. We have a 7:30 flight and have an hour to drive to get to the airport. Won't be getting alot of sleep tonight (I always worry that I'll oversleep, then I can't sleep)
:bounce: :Pinkbounc

8.5 hours.....thats not bad at all....I drove from PA and made it in 16.5! Have a great trip.
:sunny:

We'll be heading out tomorrow too! Have a Magical trip!

Thanks everyone!!! Just finished up last minute errands!! I am ready for some Florida sun!!:)

I haven't finished my errands yet, but I seem to have lots of time to spend here on the DIS anyway! :p I was at the computer just as the countdown clicked over to 23 hours / 59 mins / 59 secs. I couldn't believe it!

Here's some pixie dust so all of us on the East Coast have good travel weather tomorrow. :wizard:

--miffy--

Oh my goodness, 1/2 hour left of work, then I'm off to do a few last minutes errands! Of course I still have a little bit of packing to do too.

I just looked at my countdown clock, we're almost there!

Everyone have a safe & wonderful trip.
The weather's looking good for us on the NE. A little bit of snow in Pittsburgh (our only stop)

:wave2:

We're leaving tomm when I sneak out of work early :smooth: ! We're headed for 1 night at the Days Inn Resort (thanks to Priceline $33/night) so my DH can rest from the drive (3 hours from Miami ) but he complains everytime that he's too tired to enjoy the parks after the drive so this time I told him "No Whiners ! " :hyper: Then Sat we check in to the BWI 12/6 -10 & then split our stay to the Poly 12/10 - 12/14 !!! I am so excited I could burst. & still I have one more suitcase to pack & go over my list etc etc but I don't care because I'M GOING TO DISNEY !! :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter