This time next week we'll be on the Plane

:banana: :banana:
We are leaving on the 7pm fligh out of JFK tomorrow. My house is going crazy the kids are just to excited! I am just to excited! Everyone enjoy your Thanksgiving Day dinner and I will see you in Disney.

So I guess we will join in with Dancing. :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana:

I had no idea that you did this for your fellow disers. I will figure out what I am looking for and will pm you the info. tomorrow.
You are the greatest.
Suzy V

Party at Mickey's House! C'mon! Dance it up! WOOHOOO! :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

riu girl said:
I had no idea that you did this for your fellow disers. I will figure out what I am looking for and will pm you the info. tomorrow.
You are the greatest.
Suzy V

Just do it quick. we leave for Thanksgiving Thursday and will be home one day before we go to Disney!

Steamboat Marti said:
You know I'm jealous!!!! Have a great time, wish we were going with you!! But I can't complain - Hunka Hunka and I will be there in January. Remember to take time and enjoy the little things. That's what makes Disney so special. Take lots of pictures so we can see!

I got my new camera ready to go!

:rockband: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :rockband:

I'm doing the progressive barn dance with you.....we arrive the day after you leave, I believe.

Have a wonderful time, hope your 3 littlies are better now, and thanks again for all the work you went to organising the Xmas tree swap. :)

I don't have any WDW trips in the works so I would love the opportunity to dance with you. :thewave: Be sure to post lots of pictures so I (we) can live vicariously through you. Have a great trip.

Deb

Thanks, Deb. BTW, hope the boys b'day party is a blast tomorrow! I want to come eat all that yummy food! And you still have to plan 5 costumes for me!

triplefigs said:
Thanks, Deb. BTW, hope the boys b'day party is a blast tomorrow! I want to come eat all that yummy food! And you still have to plan 5 costumes for me!

I'm thinking about your costumes. Peter Pan came to mind with the 4 kids, but that was everywhere this year. I need to get more creative. I'll let you know my ideas after your trip.

Deb

my3princes said:
I'm thinking about your costumes. Peter Pan came to mind with the 4 kids, but that was everywhere this year. I need to get more creative. I'll let you know my ideas after your trip.

Deb

THREE kids, Deb! I can't handle any more (unless you're referring to DH) and then, yes, I have 4! ;)

triplefigs said:
THREE kids, Deb! I can't handle any more (unless you're referring to DH) and then, yes, I have 4! ;)

If your dh is like mine you do have 4 kids. I tell him and everyone else that all the time.

Deb

doin the Mickey Dance w/ you we leave on the 3rd!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
See you all there!!!

Hey there triplefigs...our counters look very similar...when are you going in Oct '06??? We're going down on Oct 21-26. I just may have to make up (or more likely have someone else make up) some special birthday shirts for our girls who turn 13 then!!

I'm dancing leaving the 3rd also. Have shirts and cruise signs made. Thanks to Tripplefiggs and other wonderful DDA's! Can't wait :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter