• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This time next week!!!!, sept 21's how ru doing?

cumickey

Mouseketeer
This time next week (hope all has gone well with this week, fingers crossed :)) we will all be getting on the Magic, and getting the thrill of all that is Disney.....

So are you all ready yet?, not us :(, so much to do, a wedding today, closing the pool tomorrow, various appointments all week and trips to the shops for the those things I still have to get from the packing lists!!!!!.

It is so close now and getting so real, just wanted to see how excited everyone else is. Will I be the only one playing 'this time next week' all this week? ;).

Look forward to meeting up with you all.

Shân, Graham & James (3.5)

Can't even tell you how ready my DH and I are for this cruise! We are getting carpet delivered today, and installing a dishwasher, but after that it should be smooooooth sailing (pun intended:rolleyes: ). See you on Saturday!

We're on the 9/21 also, and the word ready is an understatement. My husband has a rare disease that is usually fatal by age 56. He will be 56 in January. Recently, a treatment for the disease has become available, and he was admitted to the drug trials last week. He has had one dose, and will receive his second on Thursday. We then leave Friday. It is only by iv, but only needed every two weeks. He has suffered so much with this disease, and this cruise will be the biggest celebaration for us because now he will probably live. I can't wait to be back on the Magic. If you see two people crying with joy, that will be us.
Anita.

Anita, I was going to talk about how stressed I was, how much I have to do at work, and how ready both my husband and I are to go. Your story was so touching, and shows me that I have little to stress about really. I am so happy for your husband to get in the trial, and hope and pray for you both that it will be successful! Enjoy a wonderful trip!Sus:)

I hope you all have a wonderful trip and keep the ship intact for us on the 9/28 sailing!!!
Anita....best of everything for you and you dh! Such wonderful news!

Anita! my goodness, I wish you all the best! I know I'll see you on the Magic Saturday with a huge smile on your face!!!! :)

It is just sinking in with us! we have been so busy, we just moved 4 weeks ago, so I'm still trying to get all the dis array settled!
but we started today with the .... "this time next week" stuff!
we went out to dinner tonight, and I said to dh "this time next week we will be at the cocktail reception for the captains gala!"

I am starting to get very very excited!!! !:)

probably wont start packing til wednesday though!
cause I'm still putting clothes away from the move!!! LOL! :)

see you all on the MAGIC!!!! just 5 more days!!!!!!!!! :)
cant wait!

Laura :)

5 days til cruising on Disneys Magic!!! :)

We'll be there too...Yippee!!! We've been doing the "this time in___weeks, we'll be___ since the beginning of September.:sunny:

We can't wait. Our countdown started in January when we booked it and it seemed to take forever to get here.

See you all there.:wave:

Anita: Best of everything to you and your DH

WoooHooo!

We have been packing all weekend. Well, not literally but making sure we have everything. We leave on friday to drive to Cocoa Beach. We can hardly wait! Hope to meet some of you next week. Looking forward to a week of play. See you all Saturday!
Anita we will be praying for your family I hope all goes well.

Angie&Craig(with one on the way), Paulette& Dempsey

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We're getting excited, too! I went on a MAJOR shopping spree this week-end buying end-of-summer mark downs! I still need something for formal night, but I don't think I'll get too dressy for that. My husband has already packed his bag! I still need to pack mine and the kids suitcases.

Anita, good luck to you and your husband. Celebrate like crazy!!

Chip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter