this time last year...

dixonsontour

DIS Veteran
This time last year we were in florida and now i'm at work here in the cold and seriously fed up.

We flew in on thansgiving and spent our first day at Anna Maria island and hitting the black friday sales at the outlet shops at Ellenton.

It's a great time of year to go if you are not tied to school holidays.

Think I need to get planning another trip!

This time last year I was at work, but my mind was in Florida. This time this year: same thing! :lmao:

WHAT? You mean you haven't started planning yet? :scared1: For goodness sake! You've been back a few weeks already! :rotfl:

do it! you'll feel so much better when you have something to look forward to:goodvibes

We too were in Florida this time last year. We were half way through our Black Friday shopping by now! It's my absolute favourite time of year to go.

We've just returned from a lovely 2 weeks in Sarasota - spent a lot of time on the beaches at Anna Maria - my favourite place. We've been 3 times in November now and have had great weather every time and the Gulf coast is not too crowded by the snowbirds who arrive in the New Year.

The 30 degree drop in temperature arriving back at Manchester yesterday was a bit of a blow to the constitution though and the lack of sleep on the very unpleasant flight back is adding to my post Florida depression.

Us too! We flew out on the 28th i think. I agree its a fabulous time of year to go, though i am biased as we got married there on the 5th December :)

I think i need to convince hubby that we should celebrate atleast every other wedding anniversary out there!

This time last year we were in florida and now i'm at work here in the cold and seriously fed up.

We flew in on thansgiving and spent our first day at Anna Maria island and hitting the black friday sales at the outlet shops at Ellenton.

It's a great time of year to go if you are not tied to school holidays.

Love Anna Maria Island - stayed at the cheap as chips rod and reel motel at the end of the pier and had a great weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter