this thread is closed

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
I know I am not a moderator but this whole thread refers to Disney Awards befor Oct 1, 2001 so it doesn't pretain to the program now.

I will try and post a how to tomorrow.Please be patient.

Mal;)

Good post Mal & hope it helps those who are new to the program! Just 1 ?? on the DA search page it says "To also be considered valid you must visit at least one of the results" so I was assuming this was true for all the search engines. Do we need to only click on one result for the Mamma ones or from them all? TIA!

Good explanation Mal...thanks for posting and also want to remind folks that there is a place on disneyawards to chat and ask questions first hand ....different folk are in the chat room at different times of day to lend a helping hand.. just follow the link to ghostly gatherins and click on the dancing ghost it will take you to chat page...

hi no you only need to click on one result from MAMA or they will not pay Kris for the searches we do.

Mal

Thanks for the specifics Mal :) It will sure help to save me time on this site!

Thanks Mal...
Printed off a copy to use as reference.
This program did take a little getting use to... with the searches taking a while..
But now... I can fly through it!

Thanks for taking the time to write the instructions. Newbies will no doubt appreciate it!! Congratulations too on winning the parkhopper! I'd say you definitely deserve it!!! :cool:

Thanks Mal!

I had about given up, though I didn't want to. I have a terrible time reading directions, and I know I am not alone.

Hopefully....they will not change again! I really believe this was part of the problem.

On a happier note! I received my prize from the April drawings.

Thanks Kris!

Thanks Mal!

Patti
Lexington, KY

and I really do hope this helped some people the more people do the program the more prizes there will be.Because the more money will be generated.

Mal;)

I too was ready to throw in the towel, but you've made it sound pretty easy! I just have been a little slow lately I have a newborn and a three year old and am sleep deprived ;). But I really look forward to my free time during their nap time and I will spend it working on my searches Thanks Once again. Iluvthemouse2000

Just bumping this back up to the top ..want to make sure since you did such a great job that everyone gets to see and use if if needed...
Barb

I joined this before it even opened and waited for an invitation to begin. STILL waiting!! Is it now open to everybody? If so, can you send the url. I lost it :rolleyes:

Thanks,
Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter