• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This shirt for MNSSHP?

Cute! Do you think it would work for a preggie person? I wanna wear it to MNSSHP, but I already have a big belly! :lmao: Maybe I'll head to target and see if they have them at mine.

Cute! Do you think it would work for a preggie person? I wanna wear it to MNSSHP, but I already have a big belly! :lmao: Maybe I'll head to target and see if they have them at mine.

I found it in the juniors section but I kept going up and up and up in size until I found one that fits.

Was this at an Orlando target or a local one?

Awesome! I was already planning on going to target this weekend, I'll be looking for that for sure!

I didn't take a picture but they also have a black shirt with a pumpkin and Tinkerbell on it

Ohh Cute. I have a costume, but love that shirt. Maybe I will use it as an excuse to go to Target.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter