This place is bloody frightening! ;)

Nyghtewynd

Earning My Ears
I'm serious. I use a lot of message boards, but seriously: 200K members? This many posts in a week? Yikes. Double yikes. :)

Well, I'm new. I've really been planning for a trip to the World for years...I haven't been for fifteen years, but since then I've bought the Unofficial Guide at least five times, and listened to bunches of podcasts. Now I'm on my way in the middle of March for six days with my wife to celebrate our 10th anniversary (okay, we're two months early, but I teach and I want the celebration buttons, so nyah). :) I've made a lot of plans and I have a few questions, so I'll post them...as soon as I figure out where to put them. ;)

You've definitely come to the right place for any/all information on Disney World!

I've learned more here than I ever thought I would and not just about DW.

Budget board has saved me money more times than not.

Don't be afraid. Just be open.

Most people go to DW with no plan of action and they really don't know that they are not getting their money's worth. Read these boards and I promise, You Will! pixiedust:

Have fun!

Don't be scared! We don't bite (much)! :teeth:

Enjoy your planning and :welcome: to the DIS!

welcome7.gif

:welcome:

The biggest thing for me upon joining, was WHERE to find the info, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many topics and to keep track of the threads I am interested in.............:sad1:

Happy Anniversary!

I have to say this is the most addictive board I have ever been on. There is so much info, but when it's about the most fun place in the world, can there ever really be enough? I especially love the dining reviews. The pictures will have you eating everything out of your cupboards.

Most of all have fun planning and enjoy your overdue vacation!

The biggest thing for me upon joining, was WHERE to find the info, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many topics and to keep track of the threads I am interested in.............:sad1:

Are you set up to automatically subscribe to threads you post on? That helps quite a bit.

Welcome! :wave2:
Don't worry, the disboards may seem huge but you'll see the same "faces" pop up all the time.
When you're ready, ask away....someone here will always have the answers.

WELCOME to the Dis .....it will be really easy to scan which boards you want to get info from .....it will take a few days and then you will be helping others too.

BUT come on over to the Restaurant board and look at what we have to offer..

http://disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter