MaMudduck

Disney Princess Forever
<bgsound src="http://www.laurasmidiheaven.com/International/Canada4.mid">

I just learned how to do that... I think it's really cool:D :Pinkbounc :bounce

canflag3.gif

Way cooler than the first one I had.

My flag flies proudly
:cool: :cool:
How do ypu do that. I have gone to the thread at the tech board and still a bit confused. Where do you tye the sound wave link? Where do uou find the wave links?

WENDY-That is tooo cool!
I think the moderators should rig our main cnd page to play the anthem everytime some one opens it!!!
Grover in Winnipeg
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

MaMadduck: Very cool. Love it, Love it, Love it. :teeth: Hard to stand and type though! LOL

Whatever happens. . . promise you'll do this for July 1st, okay?

CdnDisneyNut,

<B>Instructions for Posting Sound</B> are on page <B>4</B> of the thread on the Tech board.

I just edited it to answer your questions.

Hope it helps.
:D

Grover- Guess I've come a long way from Oct '02- remember i couldn't even get a count-down timer, signature right, or bold letter and had never even chatted on the internet before....now I'm learning how really cool the internet can be.

Sharby- Maybe YOU can do it by July 1- that's lots of time-LOL:smooth:

That's great ~ but I had my volume turned up REALLY LOUD ~ scared the back bacon out of me! S

I am really very blond and need my hand held to the tech instructions. Can someone link me there? THANKS! S

Thank you Wendy! Having just finished reading some of the nastiness over on other boards, it's nice to come "home" and find someone has posted our national anthem!

I don't what it is, but I never, ever, hear posts with sound. :( My speakers are on, everything that should be connected is (as far as I know...lol), but it never works for me. I think I better get DH to check this out for me.

I'll just open the thread again, and start singing! :)

Keep making DD stand up from doing Homework!LOL

Had to wait until I got home to try this. Don't have speakers at work, thank goodness. They would all have to stop working!

Scratch
:smooth:

Snowwark, I am in the same boat as you. I've been trying but can't hear the sound posts. If you ever figure it out let me know.

I'd really love to hear this one.

I could hear page one just fine, but I can hear nothing on this page. :( I like the flag MaMadduck.

I can't hear now either. It's done with a link just like clipart, maybe the other site is down, I'll fixs it up tomorrow. There's also been a bug in the Dis boards or something like that (read it on the tech board). Thanks for letting me know Debbie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter