This month's CAA Magazine has 3cents off per litre gas card until Nov 0216

Northernlites

Mouseketeer
Valid at petrocan, I usually kick the magazine to the trash but noticed the silver card in the back of the magazine, you do not need a Petro card to use the CAA card. It is valid until Nov 2016.

Tossed my magazine on the coffee table yesterday, I'm going to go and have a look at it now. Thanks for the heads up.

Well, I'm going to have to look closer. I flipped through it already and didn't notice it. That means I'll probably have to switch back to PetroCan. I just moved over to Esso to take advantage of the extra points on PC MasterCard. But 3 cents a litre is going to bring my price down into the 60's for the first time in like FOREVER!

Northernlites you must be special because I didn't get the card with my magazine either.

Our magazine just got here and i flipped it open to find my nifty card too. mine is good till Nov 2017... but only good for 70 li
tres ... register the card for an extra 40 L. We both think it's extremely funny that they think it will take us 33 months to use 110 litres of fuel... BUT on the back of the card the spot where it says up to a maximum of _______ litres is blank???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter