This may be old YC/BC news...

peepsmama

Earning My Ears
but we just got back from BC and for the first time in 5 years, we had our own buses!!! :cool1: No more sharing with S/D and BW. It was so much faster and made bus rides bearable.

Just thought I would pass that along to anyone who may not have heard.

:cheer2: :cheer2:

This is good to know because this is the VERY REASON we have refused to stay at BW or BC. Took too long to get anywhere, or to get back to the room!!!

You've just made me very happy!

That is good news. The YC bus system never seemed to be the same even from day to day during our trip last Feb. Some days in morning, bus to MK would stop just at BC, some days also at BW. Then, on ride back, sometimes it would stop at S/D and sometimes not. If the buses are dedicated full time to just YC/BC, that will certainly make the bus experience from those resorts more enjoyable.

Great to hear....I've seen a couple of other reports of this but each one is more reassuring. Did you find the same to be true in the middle of the day?

Yes, that was done last fall. Yacht and Beach now have a dedicated bus. Boardwalk still shares with the Swan and Dolphin. It has definitely helped!

I am about to stay at the BW resort this June for the very first time. I was worried about the bus service from reports I had heard here and other sites. I'm very glad to hear that WDW has made this change. I can't wait! I will be bussing to MK and AK, but still plan to walk to EPCOT and MGM!

I can't promise that it will be that way all the time, I guess...but it WAS that way everyday, everywhere last week. It was AWESOME! I never could believe that 5 deluxe hotels had to share one bus route anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter