This little boy needs your help

Tyler's tree is up to 466 ornaments...only 44 more to go!

Thank you for posting this as I don't go to the community board. I gave up a lunch a month for the next year for Tyler.

I have donated! this is what christmas is all about xx

Merry christmas Tyler....

Just in case you need it, Tyler gets a bonus! I donated as well. Life is all about the children!

Cheryl

Tyler now has over 700 ornaments on his tree. Actually, 500 of them are represented by a package beneath the tree. The DIS is full of caring and generous people.

I hope the researchers can find a way to beat this insidious disease.

Katholyn

Tyler is now at 745 ornaments! I'm bumping this thread up for the late-afternoon crowd. Go, Tyler! Go, Tyler!

He has over 800 ornaments now. How exciting this is to help provide research money for this disease.

Katholyn

Is there anyway to go and check and see how tyler's tree has grown? We donated the other night and saw it then, but is there anyway to go in from time to time and check?

I just donated! 831 ornaments. Yes, you can see his tree by going to the Home Page and scroll to the middle where it says The Lunch for Life Giving Trees. Click See the full list here and then click Tyler's name.

I donated today and my code was 14620. My friend lost a daughter to neuroblastoma. It's a terrible, terrible disease. I know firsthand what this family is going through from my friend, and believe me, it's pure hell.

Come on disers...let's fill up this tree!!! :grouphug:

Thank you for sharing over here. I never visit the CB myself.

Your Christmas Tree Giving Code is: 14622

4 more ornaments...Code 14648. Go Tyler!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter