This is where we ate on our first trip!

jiggerj

<font color=blue>There are important things to dis
Hands down liked Nascar cafe the best! The service was great and they really went out of their way for us. I had the coupon from the online ticket deal(5days for 2) and used it for a free appetizer. The waiter came out and said that he was very sorry but they burnt the onion rings so the appetizer was on the house but we could use the coupon instead for 2 kids meals! My dh had the ribs which were HUGE and said they were the best ribs he has ever had. And that comment was coming from a rib man.

We also ate at Confiscos. Great Potatoe soup and service was very nice.

Pat O's was fun and the shrimp was good. Used Clear Channel certs and the waitress combined 4 $25.00 without a problem. I wouldn't go there again with kids though. We had a VERY drunk guy next to our table that was very vulger and he was asked to leave. This was early evening about 6:30. The host gave my kids some bead necklaces.

I was really excited to try Mythos but I was disappointed. The restaurant itself is beautiful. And the view of the park is really nice. My dd ended up sick all afternoon from the pizza. On the other hand my dh loved the lobster bisque and my other dd loved the alfredo.

Just thought I would share our first time dining experiences and will write a trip report soon!

This is so funny!! We were there 9/23-9/28 and ate first at Nascar with the coupon ( got the sample appitizer plate-no burned onion rings) then Confiscos and Pat O's with CC GC !! The waitress at Pat O's (Beth) was really nice,she gave us a hurricane glass !! We didn't try Mythos though.

I just thought it was funny that we had the same itinerary :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter