This is what we have so far

Eeyoreloverforever

Mouseketeer
We are planning a trip from October 18-29, 2003. It will be our third trip as a family (me, dh and dd(5)). We will also be going with Nan and Bampa. For the first week we are staying at their time share (Brian's Spanish Cove), then for the last few days will be moving to All Star Movies. We want to do MNSSHP twice. We also want to do Cindy's break, the Princess break in Epcot, Alice's tea. We will also take a day for a water park and a day for Sea World. No reservations for anything have been made yet except for the time share. Any advice or tips? I love getting info from here. I come to these boards daily.

What a wonderful trip! My tip is not to give up on Cindy's if you don't get a ressie the first morning you try for one... I just called at random times and low and behold there was a cancellation and I snagged it!! Great breakkie by the way! Have a fun trip! Oct is a awesome time to go.
Grover in Winnipeg

Your plans look great, the only thing that I see that you might want to consider is that the Princess break & Cindy's are very similar (the food is the same) the only difference is that Cindy is not at Princess breakfast at Epcot. Sometimes the same other princess' are at both, ei. Mary Poppins. What about a Mickey Character breakfast/dinner, or have you done that on previous trips? Or maybe Dinner at Cindy's? I also have a dd (7) who loves princesses' so I definitely understand why you're doing the "girly" breakfast & teas.
if your going to book Cindy's use the PS seating calculator, you must book it 120days from your date
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/pscalc/dispscalc.html

My only word of advice from personal experience, don't try to do TOO much in one day....make each day a memory making day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter