• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This is What I Spent...

nicelady

Earning My Ears
Just got back on Saturday, April 7th. Our trip to WDW included eight days, seven nights, 1 adult, a 14-year old, and an 11-year old.

Airfare:

2 kids from Albuquerque to Orlando - $839.00
1 adult from Houston to Orlando - $256.50

Resort:

AP Rate for seven nights at CBR - $730.00

Tickets:

1 Adult AP - $369.94
2 water park passes (for me) - $63.50
2 Five Day Hopper Plus Passes (for kids) - $475.00

Tiffany Town Car (plus tips): $95.00

3 Hoop-Dee-Doo Tickets: $116.44

3 E-Ride night tickets: $31.80

All other food: $587.96

Souvenirs: $559.15

Misc (phone calls, unexpected medication, baggage tips, locker rentals at water parks, etc): $84.13

Total: $4208.42

We ate at Sci-Fi Diner, Le Cellier Steakhouse, The Crystal Palace, Rainforest Cafe at AK, House of Blues, Mama Melrose Italian, and various fast foods. Food bill also includes lots of ice cream treats and alcohol consumed by me (adult) at the resort pool and water parks while waiting on the kiddos.

Big souvenirs included three expensive pullover jackets, six t-shirts, a hand painted Limoges box from France (Epcot), and a teacup from the UK (Epcot).

We ate breakfast in our room all week, but other than that, we didn't scrimp too much. We enjoyed ourselves and spent when we wanted to. It was lavish for us, but we had never done anything this big. I don't regret spending a penny!

Any questions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter