This is Us- Season four

I'm confused about horse guy. Who was he? Why did we see him so much?

I think we are far from finished there. That is why it is confusing.

I hope! :goodvibes Otherwise it was ridiculous.

--------

I did wonder if there would be something between Madison and her doctor. That would seem inappropriate. But it did cross my mind.

And the girl with the horse was confident and cocky. Like someone we know. Do do do.....

I guess I do need sleep!

----------

The ex that walked into Nicky's trailer. I knew she would be back. To me, she is definitely tied in with Jack's song lyrics.

Last edited:
And just seeing Sophie made me optimistic that they will find their way back to each other. I didn't feel it meant closure or either of them moving on.

How many more seasons, two?

Madison's dr.'s daughter was named Sadie I think.

There is a funny theory going around that the dr. with the horse is Kyle. LOL. They think Dr. K stole Kyle since he lost a child. OMG.
Interesting. Maybe Sadie is the future wife of Tess? They could tie it together that way? I didn't notice the ring on Nicky's finger, only Kevin's. Wow, do he and Rebecca wind up together? Does she do the trial after the Thanksgiving episode because she went down hill so much? I think the kids look about 12, which would make K and R about 52. Rebecca was about 30 when she had the kids, so she would be in her 80s. Nicky didn't appear to age much in that scene. I think the kids in the scene are Madisons otherwise Kevin would have had another set of twins with someone else, unlikely, unless of course they aren't twins. I feel like the horse scene with Sadie taming the horse was paralleled to Kevin's life. He really isn't a lemon. He's been chasing a ghost and is going to stop running from it. The doctor's comment about giving him a chance to prove it, or whatever he said.

I feel like the horse scene with Sadie taming the horse was paralleled to Kevin's life. He really isn't a lemon. He's been chasing a ghost and is going to stop running from it. The doctor's comment about giving him a chance to prove it, or whatever he said.

Yes! Madison's doctor used his daughter's words to help Madison. The doctor was considering getting rid of the horse, but the daughter said the horse had been penned up and just needed to run. They had not gotten to know the horse's true self yet. Fast forward to Madison telling the doctor that she doesn't know how her babies' dad will react, and the doctor uses his daughter's words to tell Madison she needs to give the dad a chance to be his true self. I am not using exact words but something like that.

Madison's dr.'s daughter was named Sadie I think.

There is a funny theory going around that the dr. with the horse is Kyle. LOL. They think Dr. K stole Kyle since he lost a child. OMG.
That's what I told DH about Dr. K, since Kyle was finally mentioned in this episode and poof, a strange man appears. He looked at me like I was crazy and said "this isn't a soap opera". Pffft. Men. :sad2:

Interesting. Maybe Sadie is the future wife of Tess? They could tie it together that way? I didn't notice the ring on Nicky's finger, only Kevin's. Wow, do he and Rebecca wind up together? Does she do the trial after the Thanksgiving episode because she went down hill so much? I think the kids look about 12, which would make K and R about 52. Rebecca was about 30 when she had the kids, so she would be in her 80s. Nicky didn't appear to age much in that scene. I think the kids in the scene are Madisons otherwise Kevin would have had another set of twins with someone else, unlikely, unless of course they aren't twins. I feel like the horse scene with Sadie taming the horse was paralleled to Kevin's life. He really isn't a lemon. He's been chasing a ghost and is going to stop running from it. The doctor's comment about giving him a chance to prove it, or whatever he said.

Yes! Madison's doctor used his daughter's words to help Madison. The doctor was considering getting rid of the horse, but the daughter said the horse had been penned up and just needed to run. They had not gotten to know the horse's true self yet. Fast forward to Madison telling the doctor that she doesn't know how her babies' dad will react, and the doctor uses his daughter's words to tell Madison she needs to give the dad a chance to be his true self. I am not using exact words but something like that.

Future Jacks dog is named Sadie. I’m thinking the Sadie with the horse will be a counselor at a camp for blind children and Jack will form a bond with her.

I totally missed all this.

:thumbsup2 to you all.

Definitely a episode that needs to be watched again.

I did notice the wedding rings. Heck didn’t recognize Kevin at first when he came in at the end. I believe those are Madison’s twins since the scene was right after she told him about the twins.

I thought Rebecca looked older in the bed this time at the end. Also that that was not the boy we saw in the first flash forward but could be wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter