• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This Is The Weirdest Thing(everybody Please Read)

Lovela

Dristina ON VMK. Tag Fairy, may I have a Pink Tag?
So, Today my Sister was asking to me to open up VMK (but it was like closing in two minutes). She was crying. I opened it up for Her. Two minutes passed and it was still loading :confused:. I completely didn't know how that happened :confused3. My Sister was able to play for like 5 minutes and then the pop-up message telling VMK is closed came. That was really weird :scared:. But still I didn't believe my Sister. She said that VMK was loading. I thought that She was(I meant come on She's just four, She must be lying) but She wasn't. Unbelievable, this is the most happiest miracle that has ever happen to Me and my Sister. I didn't get to take a snapshot though :( . Plus I'm worried. My Mum went to London( from Birmingham) for like 5 hours :hourglass and She has not come back and She left her Mobile Phone :sad2:. I hope She's alright.

Lovela :grouphug: :cutie:.

So, Today my Sister was asking to me to open up VMK (but it was like closing in two minutes). She was crying. I opened it up for Her. Two minutes passed and it was still loading :confused:. I completely didn't know how that happened :confused3. My Sister was able to play for like 5 minutes and then the pop-up message telling VMK is closed came. That was really weird :scared:. But still I didn't believe my Sister. She said that VMK was loading. I thought that She was(I meant come on She's just four, She must be lying) but She wasn't. Unbelievable, this is the most happiest miracle that has ever happen to Me and my Sister. I didn't get to take a snapshot though :( . Plus I'm worried. My Mum went to London( from Birmingham) for like 5 hours :hourglass and She has not come back and She left her Mobile Phone :sad2:. I hope She's alright.

That is rather strange... possibly just another glitch or bug in the game, but a happy one regardless. And I wouldn't worry about your mum too much, I do the same about mine every now and then, but they always come back eventually lol.

So you're saying that you were logging on right when it was about to close, got on and were on for a while after closing?
That is a weird glitch considering it won't even let you on ten minutes until closing.

I'm assuming this is probably a glitch. I know people here have experienced being on the game past closing time, and people who have been able to log on prior to the game opening. So having this happen doesn't surprise me in the least bit. :)

So you're saying that you were logging on right when it was about to close, got on and were on for a while after closing?
That is a weird glitch considering it won't even let you on ten minutes until closing.
I've been able to get on with less than 10 minutes remaining. It was recently, too. And considering that others have experienced weird things around closing and before opening, what she experienced is possible.

my brother got trapped in vmk one night after closing. we were in a room with some friends and we all got kicked out. but my brother was still there and he moved around and said vmk is a lonely place after closing, no one was there lol. lost brother in vmk. lol he stayed on for a while he said he could move around but that was all.

wierd..............

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter