This is the place for live photos and updates from the DIS ABD Backstage Magic trip!

This is so awesome thanks guys! :thumbsup2

You do have short pants for me right? :confused3

Hahahahahaha!!! The flatties are awesome!

I can see the waiter's face in Club 33 as we line up 44 people and 96 flatties for a photo op.

"Excuse me Guide......can we stop for a minute? The Laminates want a photo."

I leave this thread alone for a couple of minutes and Chris is thrown overboard, people are wearing thongs and Paul's naked.

Dont make me turn these boards around and take you home!

I am so sad I am not joining all of you. Have extra fun for me and I will see all of you on PCC 2.0.

:rotfl:
I can see the waiter's face in Club 33 as we line up 44 people and 96 flatties for a photo op.

I leave this thread alone for a couple of minutes and Chris is thrown overboard, people are wearing thongs and Paul's naked.

:rotfl::lmao: Yeah, my KTTK tour guide really looked at me funny when i asked him to hold my flatties, and then one fell over and we had to retake!

I can get over how great you guys look!! looking forward to following all the adventures, flatties and otherwise.

We need our photos too. :lmao:

I am practicing swimming now. The ocean is a big place. :eek:

I believe I have seen some glittery camo in a fabric store...:rolleyes1

I double dog dare you. :) Paul, what's your size again?

Wonder what kind of trouble we're getting into while our host is busy preparing for the big trip...:rolleyes1

Wonder what kind of trouble we're getting into while our host is busy preparing for the big trip...:rolleyes1

As much trouble as you can get into all piled up together in a plastic bag while I'm at work. I don't think I want to know. :rotfl:

As much trouble as you can get into all piled up together in a plastic bag while I'm at work. I don't think I want to know. :rotfl:

Didn't Kevin have to give us a warning about this "topic" on the ABD thread? :rotfl2:

I am going to re-live this vicariously through you all! I did the adults-only trip back in December 2008, and I had a ball. The guides we had were Diana and Kristen. Not sure who you'll have, but you'd have a great time if either were your guides.

I'll also be green with envy when I see what your group will get to do (like breakfast at Club 33!) that our group couldn't do.

Bon Voyage!

Have a great time! I'm extremely jealous, but I will definitely follow along with everything that happens. Can't wait for pictures!

Didn't Kevin have to give us a warning about this "topic" on the ABD thread? :rotfl2:

Yes. Thus, the askerisk by my name. But this is a new thread. :)

PIG PILE!!!!!! :scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter