This is the place for live photos and updates from the DIS ABD Backstage Magic trip!

Stopping for a snack before our Haunted Hollywood Tour.
DSC00572.jpg
[/IMG]
I'll take a Kitchen Sink pleeeeaaaase! Oh! Never mind....Wrong place. Silly me.....

Some pics from this morning....

100_1993.jpg

100_1997edit.jpg

ROOOOBBBYYY ROOOOOOOO!!!!

100_2026edit.jpg

Anna and Kim sneak up on us while taking pics.....

100_2057edit1.jpg

100_2058edit.jpg

100_2065.jpg

When posting photos, can you identify people, please? Both the flatties and the people who are really there.

I am trying to get to know who is who so I can intelligently recognize folks when I see them in December.
Thanks!

Lovin the pictures!

It does look a little cold. Sure hope my flattie has a warm coat.

LOOOVE! the Podcast Flatties -Ferris is a cutie!

Keep the pictures coming!

When posting photos, can you identify people, please? Both the flatties and the people who are really there.

I am trying to get to know who is who so I can intelligently recognize folks when I see them in December.
Thanks!

Flatties and Real folks include:
Karen, John, Katherine, Crazydisneyman (chris), Paul, Alicia, Jeff, Val, Mike, Christy, Nicole, Kathy, Teresa, Max, Corey, Julie, Ferris, Finley, Don, George, Anna, Kim, Jimmy, Amy, Yvette, Emil, Becky, Gav, Arnold, Kim, Shelly, Mickey Mouse, Johnny Depp, Dave, Kim, (SF)Don, Kate, Aaron, Kelly, Jen, Brandie, Jackie, Becky, Shelly, Nikki, Robin, Anne, Tracey, Jason, Shanan, Kevin, Rob, Jen, Jaime, Todd, etc....

Karen, John, Katherine, Paul, Alicia, Jeff, Val, Mike, Christy, Kathy, Teresa, Max, Corey, Julie, Ferris, Finley, Don, George, Anna, Kim, Jimmy, Amy, Yvette, Emil, Becky, Gav, Arnold, Kim, Mickey Mouse, Johnny Depp, Dave, Kim, (SF)Don, Kate,
Aaron, etc...

Hey don't forget the flattie sparkly eared girls... me, Jen, Brandie, Jackie, and Becky are there as well :cool1: :cool1:

Karen, John, Katherine, Paul, Alicia, Jeff, Val, Mike, Christy, Kathy, Teresa, Max, Corey, Julie, Ferris, Finley, Don, George, Anna, Kim, Jimmy, Amy, Yvette, Emil, Becky, Gav, Arnold, Kim, Mickey Mouse, Johnny Depp, Dave, Kim, (SF)Don, Kate,
Aaron, Kelly, Jen, Brandie, Jackie, Becky, etc....

HEY!! Don't forget about me!!

Karen, John, Katherine, Paul, Alicia, Jeff, Val, Mike, Christy, Kathy, Teresa, Max, Corey, Julie, Ferris, Finley, Don, George, Anna, Kim, Jimmy, Amy, Yvette, Emil, Becky, Gav, Arnold, Kim, Shelly, Mickey Mouse, Johnny Depp, Dave, Kim, (SF)Don, Kate,
Aaron, Kelly, Jen, Brandie, Jackie, Becky, etc....

Wow, Mike - I'm impressed!

Wow, Mike - I'm impressed!

Except Anna and Kim are there in person.

And Robin, Anne, Tracey, Jason, Shanan, Kevin, Rob, Jen, Jaime, Ros, Deb (there's got to be a "Left in or out" joke there), my Muddy Buddy Chris, and Myself were left off of his list.

I see where we rank.

Hu-rumph.

Thanks!

We do get name tags for that Lyn. And you might not recognize me without the name tag. I can be a chameleon in appearance sometimes. :rotfl:

Dinner - burgers in the Roosevelt Hotel (has to be the inspiration for the Hollywood Tower of Terror). Kevin, John, Jason, Kathy, Tracey, Chris, Phillip, and me. Jesus standing on one corner. A Storm Trooper on the other. Must be Hollywood. :)

Dinner - burgers in the Roosevelt Hotel (has to be the inspiration for the Hollywood Tower of Terror). Kevin, John, Jason, Kathy, Tracey, Chris, Phillip, and me. Jesus standing on one corner. A Storm Trooper on the other. Must be Hollywood. :)

I knew I was in Hollywood when I arrived at the Renaissance and had lunch with my friend. We saw Santa and Mrs. Claus (in full Christmas regalia as this was mid-December) at the start of our ABD trip.

Then of course you'll see the ghetto versions of cartoon and superhero characters in front of the Chinese theater. :rotfl2:

I am wishing I was there with you!

You forgot Jesus in the Swatch store.

Roosevelt Burger was amazing!!

Kevin is my new high end shopping buddy!

Awwww, look a Flattie Ferris and Finley!!!

And those pants are WAY too loose for Max. His must be in the laundry and had to borrow someone elses.

I couldn't agree more how cute are Flattie Ferris & Finley! Way cute. I love the podcaster Flatties as well. Such a great thread. Makes me want to create my own flatties.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter