This is the picture that tells me he loves me too!

:cloud9: :love: I love you:cloud9: :love: :cloud9: :love: :cloud9:

You are so sweet. :goodvibes I like it when I am surrrounded by love!:love: You just need to know, I love Sawyer very much. So I don't think I could love you as much as you love me. I love Sawyer. He is my husband.:cloud9:

Please do join us, it's nice and sweet and cute and cuddly and shy in here. :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes You will enjoy all of the sweet cute shy company in here because everyone is very sweet and cute and cuddly and shy! :cloud9: :goodvibes :cloud9: :goodvibes So why don't you join us, everyone here is very sweet and cute and cuddly and shy. :goodvibes :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :goodvibes We are just so cute and cuddly and sweet and shy, you should join us. :goodvibes :cloud9::goodvibes :cloud9: :goodvibes

:dance3:

I think it is time for a group hug :grouphug: Tim and I have them all the time:goodvibes :grouphug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I was hoping to wake up to news of your love!:love:

I told you before - don't listen to those other women. They don't understand true love, and inner beauty!

Thank you! I don't listen to the mean people. I am me, and I love Sawyer. I love professing my love for Sawer. It makes me happy.:) I am going to keep doing what makes me happy, because I like to be happy. Mean people who don't like my looks don't know that I am really beautiful because of who I am, Sawyer loves me for who I am. That makes me happy.:cloud9:

Hey, alot of us have been kind, wheres our props :mad:

I'm sorry. You are one of the most kind people here.
I thought I already told you that. I guess my love for Sawyer is getting the most of me. I am sorry.:hug: You are a good friend to me, I don't mean to hurt you like that.:goodvibes

I Love Sawyer, I have to ask if you are mad at that man Locke for destroying the submarine, or happy because Jack couldn't get off the island and with Jack on the island Kate will stay away from Sawyer.

Hello Sawyer, I am new here, and I am MAD!!!:mad:

J/K..just my nature to be MAD!!!:mad: I am really a very friendly DOG!!!:goodvibes

Maddog, you need a :hug: . Maybe you could find love here. When you love someone, you are no longer mad, you are happy. Hair o' The Dog maybe looking for love. :love:

I Love Sawyer, I have to ask if you are mad at that man Locke for destroying the submarine, or happy because Jack couldn't get off the island and with Jack on the island Kate will stay away from Sawyer.

Thank you for asking.:goodvibes I think I am happy Mr. Locke blew up the submarine. Jack needs to keep that Kate away from my Sawyer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter