This is the BESTEST time ever Gramma 14 days of seeing the magic Sept 5th -Sept 18th

Christine, Sophia (LOVE her name!) is adorable!

I'll bet you can't wait till she's 4! :laughing: I'm am so bummed we had to postpone our trip until March. Time is moving soooo sloooow, especially since we should be there right now.:sad2:

I am on pins and needles waiting for more updates from Grace, but I understand how life gets in the way of writing these TR. My hats off to everyone who takes the time to do this for all us TR junkies.:worship:

Hi Everyone!!!
i'm soory again to be missing for so long again, but life got the best of me lately. more on that later.

I so happy to see I have some new friends:cool1: and will catch up with everyone later ( I promise)
I think it best to try to get some more of my TR done now that I have a few mintues and chat with my friends later, also my computer is running SOOOOO slow it took me almost 10 mintues to get to the DIS:confused3
O.K. Let's see we left off with Day #5
Our SEA WORLD DAY!!!!!!:yay::cheer2::yay:

We got up early and where on our way a little after 8:00 a.m. we walk over to Pondersosa for their $3.99 breakfast buffet. It was pretty good. We drove over to Sea World and arrived just before 9:00 a.m. had to wait for the parking lot to open. it cost $12.00 to park. or $16.00 for perferrefed, we chose the $12, and found we where just a few spaces from the perffered. It was just a couple a minutes walk to the gate. It cost us $179.00 for 3 adult tickets, I had got a discount from Southwest airlines, that you sign up for on the internet, thanks to a tip I learned here on the DIS (Thank you )
We went thought the gate, Corri and I very excited to be at Sea World together with Landen.:goodvibes We had often visted
Sea World when it was here in Ohio and had annual pass for many years, and we have some wonderful memmories of the fun we had there.:goodvibes:goodvibes
We got our ticket for our 2nd day free:cheer2::cheer2: you just have to show you tickets at the courtsy booth just inside the front gate, and we where off. The park is very pretty, and i found it peaceful in a way. We saw the Manta ride being tested for the day, looked like a great ride , not sure if we will ride it though.
We headed to Dolphin, petting pool. The 1st feeding is at 10:00 and Corri wants to do this with Landen, it cost $7.50 for a cone of fish, all the people wanting to feed the dolphins get together and are told how to feen them . there is also a photographer taking pictues of them , if you did not buy a cone you are in another area and can't see them as well. Landen and Corri LOVED it they had a awesome time, wait to see the pictues Corri took of the Dolphins, there beautiful.
We had planned to see the sealion show but missed, it so we head to See Shamu which is of course all the way on the other side of the park!!! I find the walk nice we stop to see lots of little things and as I said before the park is beautiful, we stop at a little shop and David find a little plastc teasure chest for .99 that he has to buy Landen.
We get to the Shamu Stadium, and have to wait for the it to open to get seats, in the mean time Landen has stopped Shamu's Happy Harbor and want to play, we tell him it not open yet and we will take him after we see Shamu, he not totally happy with this, We get into the stadium and get seats in the Splash Zone, we had really great seat:cheer2:
Landen still wants to go to the playground, but Poppa give him that treasure chest, and we have one happy little guy again. The Shamu show is called "Believe" it is done on large screens that move and the music is wonderful and the story touching, The look on Landen face when he saw Shamu jump out of water was one of awe, but the look on Coori face when Shamu got up on the deck in front of us and Landen pointed to Shamu and "said Look Mommie"
was priceless:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

After The show we let To Shamu's Happy Harbor for Landen to play. Corri tryed to get him to climb the net with her but he did not like it,he liked the sandy play area, Poppa wanted to take him on some of the kidde rides but we decided it would be best to wait unt WDW,to be able to have him ride rides that we could ride with him 1st after the experience in St Augustine when he did not want to ride the merry-go- round.
We get a refilliable Pop for $7.95 with pop refills for $1.80.

Well, I got to go now, Have to get soon rest before work tomorrow and what to make sure that this post.
Will try to post a couple of the Sea World pictues too.
Thanks again for staying with me I really appreciate it
Love , Grace

Hi Gracie !!! I too have fond memories of Sea World in Ohio!!!We took thegirls a couple of times when they were very young !!! They loved it and soo did we !! Judy is a Dolphin lover and was hard to get outta the Dolphin Cove !!!!:rotfl2:I remember we used to eat at a Cracker Barrel near where we stayed and that is another fav.of Judy's !!!

Sea World Entrance:)

Disney2009079.jpg

Oh I'm so happy I found your TR!! :yay: We (DD, DGS 2 3/4, and me) were supposed to leave next Friday, but had to cancel due to H1N1. :sick::sad1:
BUT, we are rescheduled for the first of March!:cheer2::woohoo:

This trip was my idea, and I'm so excited to experience WDW with my grandson. I can't wait to hear all about your trip with your grandson. He is a cutie, just like mine.:lovestruc

Here he is in his Halloween costume.
halloween09056.jpg

Beth
Hi Beth and WELCOME To my TR I So happy to have you here:goodvibes:)

Your GS and mine or close in age. Mine love Cars too, Make sure you take him to see Lighting and Mater at Hollywood Studios.
Where will you be staying when you go to WDW?

I sorry I did not reply sooner, but things around here have been keeping me very busy,
hope you will keep reading.
Grace

Hi, Grace! So glad I found your TR. Your Corri is lovely and Landen is precious! LOVE the photos of the beach - it's been years since I've been in St Augustine, but my grandbaby, DD and dsil were there last Feb (well, they go every Feb on the way to visit DSIL's family in Melbourne,FL).

Looking forward to reading all about Disney and how Landen liked everything! ::yes::

Remember when my 1st grand-daughter was born last year? Thought you might like to see Sophia now - she's already 14 mos and walking everywhere..sometimes running! I can't wait until she is Landen's age.
Sorry this is blurry - took it with a cell phone.
Sophia10-17-2009.jpg
Hi Christine:):)

Thank you for joining me here. I so glad you did:goodvibes

Thanks for the nice complements on my family, Corri is a wonderful daughter and great mom, Landen is the delight of my heart:love: I sure you know what I mean, grandchildren ceartinally have a way of making vereything just right,
Sophia is a real cutie I bet she has her wrapped round her finger,:)
I very luckly that Corri and Landen live close And I see them almost every day, How about you? Do you grandchildren live close, How many beside Sophia?

We have anothe daughter her name is Kylie, she the one who got engaged at WDW in Cinderalla castle on our 1st trip in 2006. ( they got married in 2007)

again Thanks for join my TR I hope you will keep reading

Grace

Christine, Sophia (LOVE her name!) is adorable!

I'll bet you can't wait till she's 4! :laughing: I'm am so bummed we had to postpone our trip until March. Time is moving soooo sloooow, especially since we should be there right now.:sad2:

I am on pins and needles waiting for more updates from Grace, but I understand how life gets in the way of writing these TR. My hats off to everyone who takes the time to do this for all us TR junkies.:worship:
O'k now you can get a soft sit and do some reading:surfweb: for I v'e finally posted:laughing:
again Thanks to everyone for being so patient, I really appreciate:)
As to what been keeping me away is lot of things.

I have been very busy at work, we are in the middle of a "COATS for Kids" campaign where you buy a paper coat for and $1 and the money goes to buy warm winter coats for kids, this program is sponored by the local tv and radio stations and Discount Drug Mart where I work, in fact our store in #1 in sales of the paper coats:woohoo:abd tomoorw we having a bake sale which I'm in charge of.

And in the mean time, we have been working on some major kitchen repairs.

Last week we notice some water under the sink, when David went to repair it, It turn our to worse than it had stated out so we had to replace the sink base and cabinets, and got a new counter and sink, So I have all my kitchen things in boxes in my living room, our house is small so not a lot place to keep things while working on kitchen , David is doing a beautiful job and I am looking forward to my kitchen when it get done.

Also had to finish up my Photopass pictures, end up with 845 from the orginal 325 that we got taken in the parks:woohoo::yay::woohoo:

And my computer has been really SLOW, it and older one and sometimes has a mind of it own,

Again a REALLY Appreciate everyone patence with me . I too any looking forward to sharing the WDW part of our MAGICAL trip with all of you.
Take Care, And I promiseto post more soon.
Grace

Hi Beth and WELCOME To my TR I So happy to have you here:goodvibes:)

Your GS and mine or close in age. Mine love Cars too, Make sure you take him to see Lighting and Mater at Hollywood Studios.
Where will you be staying when you go to WDW?

I sorry I did not reply sooner, but things around here have been keeping me very busy,
hope you will keep reading.
Grace

Hi Grace!

We are staying at CSR, but after seeing the pool at CBR I'm thinking my DGS would love the kids pool over there. :confused3 I'm praying for good weather in March so we can spend some time at the pool. My DGS LOVES the water!

Beth

It sounds like you had a nice day at Sea World. We used to go to the Sea World, in Aurora, about once a summer. I always enjoyed it. I think the last time we went was maybe 9 or 10 years ago. We went with the whole family and stayed over night. I miss it.
Your pictures are awesome. I just love dolphins. They are such a neat animal.:thumbsup2
Great update.:)

Hi Gracie !!! I too have fond memories of Sea World in Ohio!!!We took thegirls a couple of times when they were very young !!! They loved it and soo did we !! Judy is a Dolphin lover and was hard to get outta the Dolphin Cove !!!!:rotfl2:I remember we used to eat at a Cracker Barrel near where we stayed and that is another fav.of Judy's !!!
Hi Rosie!!!:goodvibes I so miss Sea World, we live only about 20 mintues from where it was. Hey if it was still here we could have a DIS meet:rotfl2:
Hope your plans for your Feb trip are coming along good, I try to get over there soon. Have "Happy Thanksgiving if I don't get a chance to talk to you:goodvibes
Grace

Hi Rosie!!!:goodvibes I so miss Sea World, we live only about 20 mintues from where it was. Hey if it was still here we could have a DIS meet:rotfl2:
Hope your plans for your Feb trip are coming along good, I try to get over there soon. Have a "Happy Thanksgiving if I don't get a chance to talk to you:goodvibes
Grace

Hi Gracie !! Come on over :thumbsup2 Judy LOVES Dolphins and we would be going to Cleveland if it was still there !!!:thumbsup2

Hi Grace!

We are staying at CSR, but after seeing the pool at CBR I'm thinking my DGS would love the kids pool over there. :confused3 I'm praying for good weather in March so we can spend some time at the pool. My DGS LOVES the water!

Beth

I
Hi Beth:)
I've only stay ed at Values. Movies and Pop's, There are 3 pools at Pop's a bowling pin, flower petal, and computer pool, and a kiddie pool, also pop jets, My DSG, loves the water too, and loves the pools at Pop's. If I had a chance to stay at a moderate I Like to stay at The Port Orleans French Quarter. Do You have a Pre trp report? Are you doing the dining planing?

Have a very "Happy Thanksgiving if I don't get around to chat with before ThursdaY:goodvibes
Grace

It sounds like you had a nice day at Sea World. We used to go to the Sea World, in Aurora, about once a summer. I always enjoyed it. I think the last time we went was maybe 9 or 10 years ago. We went with the whole family and stayed over night. I miss it.
Your pictures are awesome. I just love dolphins. They are such a neat animal.:thumbsup2
Great update.:)

Hi KelLy:)
We had a VERY NICE day at Sea World, It was something we all really wanted to do:thumbsup2 It really to bad that they closed Sea World here it:sad1:
I always had so much fun there, and it that time I NEVEr thought I be lucky enough to be able to go WDW ever,

That for the compliment on The update, I will try to update nove very soon

Have a very nice Thanksgiving if we don't get a chance to chat before Thursday.
Grace

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter