This is so COOL. B-day rate at Dolphin!

Disneycrazymom

DIS Veteran
I was looking at the www.swandolphin.com site trying to decide and ran across this. They are offering a birthday rate on the night of an adult birthday of $100 for that night only. You must have proof that it is your bithday. I think that is really special! I thought someone might be able to take advantage of this. ( If its old news sorry.) :D

well, that's the first I heard of that!!!

that is a really great thing for the S/D to do!!! wish I could take advantage of the offer!!! :)
I spent my birthday in WDW last year, at the YC, it was the best b-day ever!!!!!!! :)

Laura :)

yipee i"ll be there april 18th for my birthday!!! just heading over to swan.com to check it out>

princess angel,
I will be spending my birthday at the YC this year in June....it's a BIG one too! Really looking forward!! Curious to hear how you celebrated your b-day last year.

Disnurse, Go to Explore, and then Rates and Packages. I called the hotel 1-888-828-8850 and asked about it and she knew just what I was talking about. She said it had to be booked prior to arrival. We will be there for my DH birthday so I was excited. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter