this is really confusing....

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
ive been having trouble with icchina so ive more or less given up the other day i went on it just to see what was new and there were over2900 in IC it said you could send them on gTLD (whatever that is!!!) so today i got an email that said something like that the e-business went through unsuccessfully and to go somewhere else to get it to go through and my points w
were returned!!!:p :jester: :confused: :confused:
alos i had run a post a few days ago asking anyone who could click on my enjoys since i was getting close to getting beenz (hope to before they go out!!!) thanks to everyone who was able to find mine cause i had 12 more points!!! almost there:p

I have stopped doing IC too also because it was just to timeconsuming. But, I just went and checked out my account when I read your post and there were an extra 2900 in my account too. But, it wouldn't let me cash out for anything.

How do you convert your points to beenz?

***never mind...I found it! :D It says I don't have enough to convert***

I tried to convert the points from icchina yesterday (I Have been waiting for these forever it seems) and the beenz applet did not come up. I guess no more beenz from icchina. I will just have to wait until mypoints finally becomes affliated with icchina.

Joline:bounce:

I converted yesterday to Beenz without problems. Only Beenz that I had earned though. Not the extra ones that they gave us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter