• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This is probably a stupid question LOL

homer424

Mouseketeer
But this is the first time since I was a kid that we will be staying on site so I am not sure how the booking works, we have $200 to go to pay off the trip which we will be doing Friday. Will we receive anything in the mail besides the invoice? Like a package? I know they attach the theme park tickets to your room key which we will get when we check in, right?

I am sure I know this but I am having a serious lapse right now.:lmao: Thanks!

You will get the info & luggage tags and the final paper work & vouchers. You will get your room key/park card when you ck in. You will need when you ck in the hotel voucher.

Thanks! As soon as I read what you wrote I said "oh yeah!" to myself LOL thanks again.

You will get the info & luggage tags and the final paper work & vouchers. You will get your room key/park card when you ck in. You will need when you ck in the hotel voucher.
That's correct. If I remember correctly ours arrived about 4 weeks before our check in date. At the time we paid ours in full we got an invoice which showed it was fully paid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter