This is probably a silly question but....

SugarPlumFairyUK

Mouseketeer
... can anyone advise on the time that brides and grooms should arrive at the actual wedding venue before the ceremony?

We are having a Memories wedding with just the two of us. I'm trying to book other services for the day and have been asked by the vendor what time I need to leave the resort room by. I have mailed WDWeddings with this Q with no response as yet but would really like to get things sorted as soon as possible!

I know that our officiant has said that they will be there 30 mins in advance, but have no idea when we have to be there....?

Many thanks in advance for any advice on this - I have so much to do and so busy with other stuff in 'life' too, and need to get some stuff crossed of my list!!

:bride:

It depends on if you want getting ready pictures before or not! You have to coordinate with your photographer then tell your cosmetologist what time the photog is coming and she will decide what time she needs to start working.

It depends on if you want getting ready pictures before or not! You have to coordinate with your photographer then tell your cosmetologist what time the photog is coming and she will decide what time she needs to start working.

Hi bradeyjess - no I'm not having getting ready pics....? I need to put the time I need to leave the room on the cosmetologist booking form ... hence my question!! :)

For our Memories Collection event we were told my husband would be met by the coordinator 30 minutes before the ceremony to go down to the site, and I would be met 15 minutes before. This was at Aulani, but it sounded like a standard time frame.

we did a memories wedding and we opted for the limo, so we were given the time that we would be collected from our villa.
For us it was 12:15 collection for a 1pm wedding :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter