• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This is probably a dumb question...

QueenQueso

Mouseketeer
I'm planning our first trip, thinking about what ADR's to make. I know you can start making them 180 days out, so I still have over a month, but I just wanted to make sure of something. When it's 180 days from my check-in date, can I make reservations on that day for my whole trip, or would I have to make it just for the first day, and then the next day call back to make reservations for my second day, and so forth?

Because AoA is a Disney owned resort you can take adavantage of what is referred to as 180 + 10. This means that 180 days before your arrival day you will be able to make your dining reservations for the day of your arrival plus the first 10 days of your vacation all at one time. If you do them online you will need to register on the Disney website and input your resort reservation number. If you call the dining line you will need to tell the CM the resort res number.

If your vacation is longer than 10 days then you'll have to wait until the next day to make reservations for the 11th day of vacation, etc.

And it is definitely not a dumb question. Plenty of disboarders have asked the same question. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter