"This is NOT the once in a lifetime trip I was hoping for!" - (Baby Simba - 12/18)

The peanut is getting so big! What a cutie!

Congrats on the new addition!

Jill in CO

Congratulations! It's awesome that Peanut and the baby will be so close in age. I'm only 2 years older than my brother and we have always been very close :goodvibes

I already congratulated you on Facebook, but let me do it again.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Claudia is so cute. Congrats on making her a big sister. That is fantastic news. I am happy for you.

Your peanut is so big!! And she'll be joining two other girls I know who will become big sisters in February and a first new addition. Great month, February.

Um, longtime lurker. Going back to lurking now. CONGRATS!!!

I KNEW IT!!!!! For some reason, I thought about you the other day and was wondering.. YAY YAY YAY!! I hope soon for me too! Congratulations girl!!!

I've had a hunch about this great news for a couple of weeks! Glad I was right, lol :thumbsup2!

CONGRATULATIONS to all of you!!:cool1:

002_zpsa4600b03.jpg
013_zpsd4135807.jpg

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Congratulations. That's lovely news.

Lx

That Eeyore drawing from Animation Academy is really good. We love AA! Did it four times in Disneyland this Summer. However, none of the animators was very generous with the trivia.

Congratulations on your pregnancy! That was such a cute idea with the onesie. I am sure Claudia will be a terrific big sister!

Q

Awesome update! :goodvibes

Thanks!

Love your drawings of Eeyore and Winnie the Pooh! I did Pooh the last time I was there too.

Sorry Ron couldn't ride RnRC that day. That would make me sad too, I love that one!

Thank you! They were fun to draw.

What made it even worse for Ron was that it was suppose to be our last time at DHS. Not the best way to end your time at one of your favorite parks.

I still haven't done an animation class! I think I've been waiting until a kid is old enough to draw with me. Surely that time has come!! (I don't want to take Brandon. He's an artistic person. I want to take a kid so I have a chance of mine not looking the worst:lmao: .)

Oh, and I think I'm back, btw:thumbsup2.

LOL, you're so funny! :lmao: Depending on her artistic abilities, Julie might be old enough, but she would probably need some help from you. I have thought Disney characters drawings to my grade 2s this year with some success, but I obviously had to go much slower.

Oh, and glad to have you back!

What a fun update, Mel. I never thought to do two classes in the same day...I may just have to try that. You did a great job on Eeyore and Pooh Bear.

Sorry Ron didn't get to do RNR (I, personally, would not have been uspet :lmao::lmao:).

I love the photopass pictures as you exited the park...Peanut is nice and alert.

We like to spend full days in one park, so we tend to do more of the "hidden" stuff. I think one time during my Disneymoon I did it three times in one day!

Ron does love his RNR. Not as much as TOT, but it was disappointing to miss it.

Thanks. It's too bad the picture is so blurry.

Mel, you did an excellent job on Eeyore and Pooh! You've got some talent there lady. Not me, my characters always come out lopsided and crazy looking. :p

Poor Ron, I know that he had to be disappointed that he didn't get to ride RNRC. That's a bummer!

Thank you! I do love to draw. But hey, lopsided and crazy looking can be a style too. ;)

He was even more disappointed because we were not scheduled to be back at DHS at all that trip.

Wow, your drawing skills are impressive. :goodvibes

Thanks! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter