"This is NOT the once in a lifetime trip I was hoping for!" - (Baby Simba - 12/18)

I am so glad that Claudia is ok. My niece Abby has that happen every so often too and it's so scary.
I have a client that I worked with earlier this year that emailed me recently and she had entered a contest through Delta airlines. She knows my love for Disney and she had to share it with someone who would understand ...but she won the contest. She goes in Sept and she has one night at the castle suite. She got to give 3 choices of resorts as well and I think she got Beach Club if I remember right. Let's just say I am EXTREMELY jealous.

Honestly I'm not surprised and blame you on not getting half of the dream, Mel because I'll be honest with ya I'm still baffled and don't know why I dreamed all that up to this very day I'm still confused by it, and it's probably a dream that I'll never get.

Anyhoo it's update time! Sorry to hear Claudia wasn't feeling very well most of been terrible with that ear infection I actually had that happen with a friend of mine who caught of it from his own daughter and he was sneezing and had a running nose and everything.

(Singing) Oh when the spooks have a midnight jamboree, they break it up with fiendish glee, ghosts are bad but the one that's cursed is the Headless Horseman he's the worst!

Sorry, I had to throw in one reference to the Ichabod Crane segment when ya mentioned the Sleepy Hollow restaurant assuming you have seen the Legend of Sleepy Hollow coupled with the Wind in the Willows segment from Disney. Obscure references for the win!

Thanks for showing pictures of Woody and Jessie, Mel that's another set of characters I'll need to see when I go back and my checklist for Toy Story character has gone into overdrive.

Damn, ya really liked going on Big Thunder Mountain on that day because you went on it more times than when you rode on Dumbo with Otaku just damn man!

Why does Splash Mountain keep on getting refurbished all the time? Maintenance? It's never clear why they keep on refurbishing that ride anyway.

Photo montage in Frontierland! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWYA9BvxMso

I don't think I've been through the gift shop at Mickey's Philharmagic is there anything good to buy there out of cursiosity?

Castle does look nice during the Christmas holidays but I don't I would want to go during winter though mainly because of weather and the crowds basically.

Ah Rapunzel always the charmer and better princess than Cinderella and Aurora at least in my opinion. Kind of helps that she was played by Mandy Moore in the movie though. Hehehehe, Flynn doesn't do anything with his hair, just his smoulder I love it. Oh Ron you always were a goofy one.

Aurora and Cinderella, got nothing to add because they are both bland princesses but honestly I think I prefer Aurora's old look than her new dress because at least she looked like she was in the movie, Cinderella's new look is pretty iffy just eh.

It's always a good time to see Mickey around making everyone smile. 'Nuff said.

I had the same thing happen to my son when he was 9 months old. Definitely scary, but glad everything's OK!

And I love the view of the castle from that side path. Of course, I may be biased, I proposed to my wife at the wishing well there on Christmas Day four years ago!

Tim

I am so glad that Claudia is all right. How scary! I did catch some of it on Facebook but my french is really rusty and the "translators" they have are horrible.

It looks like you had a wonderful evening at MK. Philharmagic is one of my favorites too!

I agree that the photopass borders are lacking. On my last trip I ended up using the same ones over and over. I went end of February but they still had all of the holiday borders on there?

I love the pictures of Claudia and Mickey, so cute!

Poor Claudia, and very scary for you and Ron! Convulsions are not fun at all, so glad she is feeling better now.

On a happier note, I love all of your Photopass pictures!

Oh my! I know that you and Ron were extremely afraid that something serious may be wrong with Claudia. Thank goodness it wasn't anything other than an ear infection (not that ear infections are wonderful things but you know what I mean).

Yay for getting to meet the Princesses and Mickey! The pictures turned out good but I do agree that Photopass needs to add more border selections.

Hi Mel!!!!! :wave2:
I am trying so hard to get all caught up on my dising!!! I just read all your updates and they are all great!! We had such a wonderful, magical trip (mixed in with a few non magical moments but hey that's expected right? ;)) and our wedding was wonderful! :goodvibes

I loved the skydiving update, you are so brave, I hate flying and heights but I deal for vacations and rides but I don't know if I could ever jump from a plane, you rock!! :thumbsup2

Of course MK is my fav so I love all these updates!!

I am so so glad to hear Claudia is doing better! I saw your facebook posts, unfortunately I cannot read French so I can't always make them all out lollll :rotfl2: but I got the jist that she is feeling better and I am so happy for that. It must have been so scary :hug:

Yay for her first birthday!! Cannot wait to see pics :goodvibes

Very glad everything is ok for Claudia. Febrile seizures are very scary.
Looks like you had a wonderful evening in the Kingdom! The pictures of Claudia meeting Mickey are so cute.

Looks like a pretty awesome day at MK! A little bit of everything! Characters, tons of rides, and some food! Also some christmas decorations, yayaaay! So pretty!

Just a quick post to say

Happy Birthday Claudia!!!

I'll be back another day to tell you how her party went, but I just wanted to give you a little teaser.

047_zps760e621b.jpg

116_zpsec18ec28.jpg

Wow, can't believe its already been a year! Happy Birthday Claudia!

Jill in CO

Happy Birthday Claudia!!!! June 16 is a great day. 21 years ago to day I had my daughter Paige too!

I can't believe your little peanut is a year old already. I feel like I've watched her grow up since birth!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter