"This is NOT the once in a lifetime trip I was hoping for!" - (Baby Simba - 12/18)

Photo0110FourBySix_zpsb47948c0.jpg

I've been silently reading/enjoying your TR for a while now, but had to comment (and sorry if it was mentioned - I haven't read the other comments) now. The position of Pluto to your DD is so perfect in this picture, and her expression is even better! It's adorable :)

thank you for the great TR...loads of pics and lots of honesty...good perspective of traveling w/ a little one...i went with my sister in November and she took the twin girls that she was fostering at 8 months old...she has since adopted the girls and we are in the planning stages of a return trip in December...thanks again!!

nice photopass pictures. Claire and I sat in that same area in Nov and we kept hearing the people mover spiel over and over and we started laughing because we could recite it by heart.

Haha! I think I was too distracted by Stitch and keeping my baby occupied to notice the Peoplemover spiel. :rotfl:

Awesome pics! :goodvibes

Thanks!

Cute pictures in the HM line. It's a lot of fun to play in there. I don't think I've ridden HM lately without stopping for a least a little bit.

Claudia looks facinated with the characters. She was having fun with Stitch. Hopefully that will last as she gets older.

I see no reason not to go through the cemetery in the HM queue since the regular queue rarely is much shorter. What's a couple more minutes, if it's spent having fun? :goodvibes

I hope she continues to enjoy the characters as she gets older. She'll have me as a role model though, so maybe that will help. And if she doesn't want to come, I'll go alone. :rotfl:

You're right, I've heard nothing but bad things about Stitch's Great Escape. I know people say it's really bad, but I was just wondering what it is that is so horrible...not that I'd try it! I only want to think of good things when I think of Project 626!

I'm so happy that someone else loves Stitch as much as we do!

Your pictures are making me really happy to be getting PhotoPass+ this trip! It'll be our first time with any sort of PP, and I'm excited for Brandon to be in more pictures! We rarely stopped before, even to get them to take pictures with our camera, because we knew we wouldn't be buying it. Now we can stop all the time!:cool1:

Such a beautiful family!:goodvibes

I think the horrible things are Stitch's Great Escape are that:
1. You are strapped in over your shoulders, so you might feel restrained AND you can't leave in the middle
2. It's pitch black, and with loud noises
3. Sitch burps on you with chili breath (though apparently kids love this part, but adults don't)

Yeah, I prefer to pretend this ride doesn't exist and focus on positive things involving Stitch, like the meet & greet. I'd love to go to one of the Asian Disney parks because they have a lot more love for Stitch there. Their version of the Tiki Room even has Stitch in it! :stitch:

It's so great that you will get Photopass +! I'm sure you will cherish those family pictures WITH Brandon in them. :goodvibes

Gahhhhhhh, I'm just excited and your update made me even more excited :rotfl2:

Love Haunted Mansion, I hope Ava will enjoy it, and love the characters meets! Claudia is just too sweet, trying to get Stitch! :goodvibes

Thank you again for your sweet message yesterday. :) I know how hard yesterday was, I think the first one will be the hardest.. My mom has only been gone a month and it seems like 5 years.

Great pics- I cant wait to see the Rapunzel bathroom too. LOL

You're welcome. :hug: Yes, hopefully the first one will be the hardest. It feels like it was just yesterday that she was here, and that she's been gone 5 years, all at the same time. If it makes any sense...

You'll be going back to Disney before I do, so I'll be looking forward to your pictures of the Rapunzel area. :goodvibes

Hey Mel,
Trying to catch up. :goodvibes

I made it to the end of day 4 and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

Gee... that is a huge wall of people you guys hit at Magic Kingdom. I hope you had better days with less people after that. After visiting WDW in low season dealing with that must be quite frustrating but it seems like you guys were managing it well. I don't even comprehend how is it possible to wait 4 ours to ride Space Mountain.

Your pictures riding Dumbo are adorable. Isn't the new Circus area the best?

And Kona bread... hmmm. If there is one place kids are allowed to give their parents a hard time it's in a WDW restaurant. After all the excitement of the day... I am so glad the family seating near you was understanding. I have had my share of meals like that but you guys seemed to dealing with the situation like pros.

I will come back and read some more later.

Have a great week!
Queila

Hi Queila! I'm glad you are enjoying the read so far. Don't worry, we had much better days later on, and with much less people. I don't understand waiting 4 hours for Space Mountain either. That's why I don't go to La Ronde anymore. I just can't see myself waiting 2 hours for everything, and 3 hours for the biggest coasters like Goliath and Ednor. Last time I went we only had time to do 4-5 rides! And that was WITh paying for their fastpass system. Ridiculous... :sad2:

I'm not a fan of the circus whatsoever, yet I absolutely love the Circus area in MK. It's adorable! :goodvibes

She was quite a bit fussy at Kona, but it was manageable. She would calm down easily between her bouts of fussiness. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about our very last meal of the trip. Dun dun dun... :eek:

Wow I’ve fallen behind! A whole day of updates to read!! Holy fog! That’s crazy! Also, super cute shirt Otaku has!

One of my favorite things to look for after rope drop in MK is the characters all walking down Main St! Ah! That shot of Gastons/Beast’s castle, it’s so awesome!! Fog definitely helps that! Gotta love the LM queue! It has so much amazing detail in it, it’s awesome!

I LOOOVE the Ariel pp borders!! They are too awesome! Cute Ariel! I’ve usually seen her in the parades! I can’t wait for the wall between LM and Dumbo to be down for good, it helps that bottle neck out so much!!

I’m so in love with the Tangled area! The first time I saw it in person the song that was playing was the one when they’re in the kingdom and all dancing and stuff, it was insane! I wish there was enough room for a meet there!

Awww! Adorable pics with Stitch, that’s so cute!! Awesome updates! That certainly looks like a not so busy morning in MK!!

I often fall behind on your TR too! The only way I can sort of stay up to date is to only comment some of the times I read. You are one updating machine! ;)

I'll be sure to tell Otaku her t-shirt is a hit. :)

I totally thought of you and your TR when I saw Fairy Godmother walk by. I remembered reading about you seeing Tiana and others. We're usually too far ahead, but we had gotten to MK almost late and so were at the back of the pack going into the park. Plus, you can't help but be slower with a stroller.

I can't wait to see your photos of the Rapunzel area!

It was not busy at all! Such a change from a few days before. We seriously accomplished so much that day.

Great update! I love the HM queue- and those books! I could spend quite a while there :) the photo pass pictures are great! Asking for a tomorrowland background is a great idea as well! I think your meet and greet sounded fun too, Claudia chewing on Stitch's hand seems so appropriate!

Every time I go through the HM queue, I find something different to play with. So much fun!

We had done it during out Disneymoon (photopass with Tomorrowland background) and I remembered. It's nice not to always have the same pictures.

It's too bad Stitch's handler didn't catch Claudia chewing on Stitch's hand, but it happened so fast.

Great pics with Stitch!

Thanks!

Hi Mel! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day and Anniversary. I think it's amazing you went skydiving.

I love the pics of you and peanut meeting Stitch. I'm totally planning to use my little guy as an excuse to meet more characters on our trip.

Thanks. It was not the best Mother's Day, but the anniversary was nice.

Babies are a great excuse to meet characters, but don't expect those characters to pay any attention to you. :rotfl:

I love it!!! We were at the MK that day as well!!! The rest of the week had low crowds and great weather, didn't it? We loved it!! I can't wait to read more! LOVE all of the pics and I know it is tough with a baby but she will appreciate these pics when she is older.

:welcome:

That's so cool that we were at the same park on the same day! Let me know if you see yourself in any of my pictures, or if you see me in yours. :thumbsup2 You're right, the rest of the week was wonderful! It felt like a totally different trip, starting from that MK day. Thank you for following alon. :goodvibes

Mel, sorry...I somehow missed that you did an update.

Love the pictures around the Haunted Mansion.

The photopass pictures--all of them are great!

And even though I don't like himvery cute pictures with Stitch and Peanut and you.

Don't worry about it, Kathy. I'm guilty of not always being up to date on your TR. ;)

Thanks! We had fun playing in the cemetery.

How can you not love the cute and cuddly Stitch? :eek: j/k, to each their own. :) I'll keep him all to myself, that's fine.

Yay! You got to meet Stitch! Kids are a great excuse for character meets :goodvibes

The HM queue is so cool isn't it? That was the only part that Maddie liked. :rotfl:

It's not a real trip if I can't meet Stitch! He's #1 on my priority list. :rotfl2:

The HM queue is very cool. Have you thought about asking the CM to skip the stretching room? Maybe Maddie wouldn't hate HM so mucb if she was able to bypass the scariest part?

IIIIIII LIIIIIIIVEEEEEE AGAIN! TIME TO WRECK SOME HAVOC ON THIS TR, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nah I’m just kidding, I’m just kidding. As your aware Mel, I’ve been catching on your trip and I’ve pretty much read up to every single update until your recent one which was only a couple of nights ago so now that I’ve read this one I’m gonna try my best to make fun of it and dissect it leaving only the bare bits of it. Plus like I said before expect funny abridged versions of past updates soon. Anyways on with the recent update:

At Fantasyland we want our guest to appreciate the new extended area based around Tangled which be enjoyable for the entire family, presenting the toilets aaaaaaaaanddd ATM Machines! All joking aside the Tangled area is so beautiful so many blood and tears went into it but my question is why the hell aren’t Rapunzel herself or even Flynn Rider here? And yeah would it really kill them to make an area for the both of ‘em? Oh Disney why most you tease us?

Oddly enough I’ve never been in the interactive queue line for the Haunted Mansion correct me if I’m wrong but has the queue line been there since 2011 or did they not make it yet? Because it wouldn’t be the first time that I- STITCH! SHE’S GOT STITCH IN THE TR! YES! YES! YEEEEESSSSS! THANK YOU! There isn’t enough Stitch love in here! And that guy is right Claudia is just an excuse so you can meet characters! Claudia’s role is to look pretty while sucking on a lollipop whilst the middle aged school teacher acts like a 7 year old. Ah isn’t satire humour great?

Looking back at the Peoplemover, it’s more zipping through tunnels and I’d like to think that the Peoplemover is actually transport for Aperture Science that will whisk you over to a test chamber to solve a series of puzzles with a gun that makes portals. God I’m such a geek for Portal 2 now.

You're back, and crazier than ever. :lmao: I don't even know how to reply to this. I totally agree. As beautiful as the Tangled area is, they should have included a meet & greet. Gaston meets in front of his tavern, why not have Flynn somewhere?

Ron and I visited the interactive HM queue during our honeymoon in 2011. It wasn't there in 2009 though, which is why this past January was the first time for Otaku to enjoy it.

You can always count on me for Stitch love. :stitch:

Middle aged? :mad: Ahem, I'm not that old yet!

I have no idea what you are talking about, but I love puzzles, and portals are cool.

I've been silently reading/enjoying your TR for a while now, but had to comment (and sorry if it was mentioned - I haven't read the other comments) now. The position of Pluto to your DD is so perfect in this picture, and her expression is even better! It's adorable :)

I'm glad you took the time to comment! I love reading comments and replying to them. :goodvibes I believe only one other person mentioned this. When I added the border I knew it fit well with the stroller, but I had not even noticed Peanut would be looking at Pluto! Happy coincidence. :)

thank you for the great TR...loads of pics and lots of honesty...good perspective of traveling w/ a little one...i went with my sister in November and she took the twin girls that she was fostering at 8 months old...she has since adopted the girls and we are in the planning stages of a return trip in December...thanks again!!

I'm glad you are enjoying the TR. I think it's important to be honest and say the good as well as the bad. I take it your sister had a great trip with the twin girls since she plans a return trip? :goodvibes That is so great that she was able to officially adopt them!

Gahhhhhhh, I'm just excited and your update made me even more excited :rotfl2:

Love Haunted Mansion, I hope Ava will enjoy it, and love the characters meets! Claudia is just too sweet, trying to get Stitch! :goodvibes

Have a magical wedding and trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance3: Be sure to get yourself some bridal ears, or at the very least a button. You'll get lots of congratulations. :bride:

I hope Ava has a great trip! If you don't want her to be afraid of rides/characters, try preparing her ahead of time, telling her what to expect.

Day 7 part 6 – The One With The Criss-Crossing

In the week after I gave birth I lost about half the weight I had gained during pregnancy. Then over the following 6 months not only did I not lose any more weight, I gained back a few pounds. After this Disney trip I weighed myself and realized that I was finally back at my healthy weight (or very close to). I blame being sick and barely eating for a week, and all the walking we did at Disney. We seriously criss-cross the parks SO MUCH. That morning we had already done all of Fantasyland (including Storybook Circus and FLE), Liberty Square, Tomorrowland, and we were now going to Frontierland. And in this update alone we will also go BACK to Tomorrowland before visiting Adventureland. I’m exhausted just writing about it, but when we are there we don’t even realize it. We just want to see as much as possible!

So as I was saying, we were walking to Frontierland so we could use our Big Thunder Mountain FPs. Ron had to stop along the way to make a bottle and feed Claudia. I was pretty sure they wouldn’t give us a baby swap without seeing the baby, but they had done so at Space Mountain earlier that day so Ron insisted we try. Otaku and I left them near the Shooting Arcade and walked up to BTM’s entrance.

820_zpsdd569618.jpg

Sure enough, the older CM at the FP entrance refused to give us a baby swap, even though we were only 2 but had three fastpasses. We walked back to the shooting arcade to find Ron.

821_zpsf84e25bc.jpg

We got him and walked back to the ride, but slower this time so I took pictures.

822_zps3470b3ec.jpg

823_zps5a5422c9.jpg

By the time we made it back to BTM it was a new CM at the entrance and he didn’t seem to care as much. He barely looked at the stroller before giving us a baby swap. Really we could have pointed to any random stroller and it would have been fine. I snapped a few pictures as we made our way through the queue.

824_zpse291621d.jpg

825_zpsb21ad3db.jpg

Less than 5 minutes later we boarded the mine train.

826_zps464c3374.jpg

I kept the camera out to document our journey on the wildest ride in the wilderness.

827_zps7f716157.jpg

828_zps33b75787.jpg

829_zps7dfee4ed.jpg

By the time we got off we were getting hungry. Since baby swap passes don’t have a time limit on them (only a date), we decided to go have lunch. We were right by Pecos Bill and had plans on going to Adventureland next, it would make sense to eat there, right?

830_zps30fb04ce.jpg

Wrong! Ron was in the mood for Cosmic Rays so we walked allllllllll the way back to Tomorrowland. We found an empty table outside. Ron stayed there with Claudia while we went inside. Both Otaku and Ron wanted chicken, so she ordered for the two of them while I went and got my own lunch (you order and get your food at three different “bays” depending on what you want).

I had a cheeseburger, and made it to my liking at the fixings bar (very similar to Pecos Bill).

831_zpsd60f4f5a.jpg

Otaku got chicken nuggets.

832_zps1016f180.jpg

Ron had his eyes set on the half chicken with mashed potatoes. He thought for a quick-service that it was pretty good. He said the mashed potatoes were tasty and so was the chicken.

833_zps3854e5de.jpg

Can you believe we had already done 7 rides, met one character and had lunch and it wasn’t even 1pm yet? I remember texting Hope and telling her how it was a much better day than our last MK day and we were having a great time. What a difference a few days make!

To keep with the theme of criss-crossing the park, we went to Adventureland next. Walking through the hub means taking yet another castle picture, right? I mean, isn’t there a rule where you can’t walk in front of the castle without photographing it? Plus, Dream Along With Mickey was going on.

834_zpsfc886755.jpg

Here’s a proof of where we were heading.

835_zpsfd2c9025.jpg

It was our first time in this area for this trip (except for stopping to get Jungle Cruise FPs at some point that day. Maybe on our way to lunch???). It’s such a beautiful area!

836_zps9406a727.jpg

It was so empty!

837_zpsb3f0deda.jpg

838_zps0449ea40.jpg

As I mentioned we had Jungle Cruise FPs to use. It was about 1:20pm and there were FPs available for 40 minutes later!

839_zpsc68e60a9.jpg

I took too many pictures though, so this will have to wait for the next update.

Skydiving

Hi guys! I'm super busy this month and the next, between attending 4 birthday parties, planning Peanut's first birthday, and a few other things. Not too mention, report cards time is fast approaching at school. Thankfully, tomorrow is a holiday in Canada so I finally have the skydiving update.

We had a GORGEOUS day. Sunny, barely any clouds in the sky, no wind, and very warm. It could not have been any more perfect. We were very lucky because the weather is often not so nice/warm in early May.

We got there around 2pm, paid, signed the waivers putting our life in their hands, watched a little video, then got dressed. We didn't have to wait long at all before it was time to get in the plane.

GOPR0002_zps4b87fcf5.jpg

Here's a pic of me with my instructor.

GOPR0003_zpsd43aa35c.jpg

I paid for the video, which means another guy was diving with us, with a camera strapped to his head. All the following pictures are basically taken straight from the video. He went out first and held onto the side of the plane, so he could film me jumping. Basically I was on my knee and it was the instructor that would control when we would fall. It only took a few seconds, really not enough time to be scared.

G0030054_zpse17eeb7d.jpg

G0030054_zpsb5381e63.jpg

G0030056_zps5d4f23c8.jpg

He lets go almost at the same time as us. here we go!

G0030060_zpsbcae836a.jpg

G0030063_zps0ceb3713.jpg

G0030071_zps8675d54d.jpg

Free falling really feels just like floating. You do not get the "stomach in your throat" feeling like in TOT. I think it's because the plane already goes fast, so you don't really "accelerate".

G0030072_zps2cdb6085.jpg

G0030076_zpsad0c518c.jpg

Blowing a kiss to the people at home.

G0030081_zps5a25268a.jpg

We moved a bit away so we could turn and see everything.

G0030087_zps632f9631.jpg

When we came back closer, the guy filming me reached out to take my hand.

G0030101_zps1403f763.jpg

G0030103_zpsb064f7bb.jpg

He made me turn some more, then he let go.

G0030114_zps9fc7e00e.jpg

My instructor motions to him that it's almost time to separate.

G0030116_zps8711edf2.jpg

Some final pictures.

G0030124_zps6e748569.jpg

Then it's time to say goodbye. The guy filming continues to free fall so he can be ahead of us.

G0030133_zpsacf8c1e0.jpg

The parachute opens. The free fall lasted about 50 seconds. The best 50 seconds of the jump!!!

G0030138_zpse89fd9c4.jpg

G0030140_zps6738eefd.jpg

G0030143_zps06b648b7.jpg

The following 5 minutes were not filmed. I thought the part with the parachute open would be smooth and slow, but it wasn't. I could feel us moving a lot more than during the "fall", and there was a lot of twirling and fast turns. I suffer from motion sickness, and it made me VERY nauseous. To the point that I gagged several times. My instructor even got worried, but I was able to hold it in and make it safely to he ground. You can see me coming here.

G0040179_zps5a267a3a.jpg

G0040185_zps47ceb764.jpg

G0040188_zps4a4ad14b.jpg

Right after landing the video guy asked me about my jump. My first words were: I fell nauseous, and I don't think I will do it again". Don't get me wrong, I was very PROUD to have done it, and have no regret. One thing to check off the bucket list. I just did not appreciate the ending. The next day, though... I was already saying that with a good anti-nausea medecine and a warning to the instructor not to twirl too much, I would go again. :thumbsup2

I do think it's a rule to take a picture every time you pass the castle. You might get thrown out if you don't. :thumbsup2

good for you for skydiving. What an amazing adventure. I never thought about getting motion sickness so thanks for that warning. I would probably gag too.

HOLY MOLY! The skydiving pics.. Way to go! I would totally chicken out. lol

We always seems to criss-cross at Disney too but that makes it fun I guess. LOL.

Oh man, Cosmic's over Pecos? I love Pecos and we didn't get to go last time, hopefully squeeze that in this time. We will be in MK three times during our trip. We will go our first park day but are going to wait until night to go, during the morning of the next day and then we are doing the MNSSHP.

Love the update. I think we've all done that criss cross at the parks at one time or another. We love Cosmic Rays...one of our favorites. You are a brave woman taking pictures on Buig Thunder.

You are ONE very brave woman. There is no way I'd be skydiving...young or old. The pictures were awesome...thanks for sharing.

Love the Magic Kingdom photos in your update!

And congratulations on the sky dive, it's not something I think I could ever do.. but your pictures look amazing!

Emma princess: x

Wow! You are so brave jumping out of a plane like that! The most daring thing I've ever done is Summit Plummet, but I need to add skydiving to my list, I think lol

Your lunch at Cosmic Rays look great, I always order the chicken and mashed potatoes.

Yep, you absolutely have to take a picture of the castle every time you pass it!

Yeah it’s about time I come back to this forum but ya know how it is. You get occupied with stuff and ya totally forget about ol’ friends so yeah it is good to back.

Oh yeah I forgot the interactive queue line for the Haunted Mansion was there when you two went on your honeymoon but then again it’s been AGES since I’ve read your honeymoon trip. So it WAS there but I just didn’t do it mainly because of the fact that it was really hot in the Magic Kingdom and we wanted to be in a ride that was inside so glad that was the Haunted Mansion. Still regarded as one of my favourites at the Magic Kingdom mind.

You can NEVER.EVER. Have enough love for Stitch it’s a godsend really.

And of course how silly of me ya don’t know anything about the glorious thing that is Portal 2. I keep on forgetting that your not a gamer of sorts…maybe if you were Otaku then maybe you would’ve gotten the reference. Or I dunno is Otaku a gamer or is anime more her thing?

Out of all the lands that I trekked across in the Magic Kingdom, Frontierland was merely skipped over and it’s a shame cuz I really want to try out Splash Mountain and it looks like a fun ride though. Big Thunder Mountain? Maybe, it all depends really if I’m up to going on it or not. Man those CMs must have done this several times with babies if they didn’t want to have you do baby swap and I imagine them just to being all like: “Another family? (Frustrated groan) Okay fine you can swap your baby out just go on the damn ride already….”

God damn it Ron! There was a restaurant in your reach and yet ya had to go drag the girls to Tomorrowland? Just come on man! But then again I had to walk all the way BACK to Tomorrowland as well because I didn’t have any lunch on my first day of the Magic Kingdom and I did have that Taco Burger from Cosmic Rays which was delicious I’ll have to admit. All in all Cosmic Rays defiantly a good place to eat at.

I’d like to think that Dream along with Mickey is sort of a running gag for me just ignoring the show completely and by the time we have left the park it would STILL be going. And it’s actually happened twice with me, the first time we saw a bit of it and then we pretty much just pissed off to get a drink and when I was searching for my lost family Dream along with Mickey was performing again when I ran past it towards Adventureland. I don’t know why but it just sort of played out that way I guess.

I don’t know whether to laugh or cringe at the thought of going on the Jungle Cruise I’ve seen a bit of footage of it and I’m not sure what to think to be honest. I mean it’s not the BIGGEST thing when ya come to the Magic Kingdom ya don’t instantly think of the Jungle Cruise ya think of things like Splash Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Big Thunder Mountain and to a lesser extent Buzz Lightyear’s Astro Blasters or whatever the hell the name of that ride is. Ya can’t blame Euro Disney for that one.

Why does the sky diving instructor look like the Principal Back to the Future? Don’t ask but he just reminds me of him for some reason, I dunno.

Wow, the skydiving photos are incredible. I would have never thought jumping out of a plane would cause a floating sensation.

Congratulations on losing the baby weight! :goodvibes That must be a fantastic feeling. I seemed to have hit a wall as well. Maybe I should try your approach. ;)

Great job so far! LOVE LOVE LOVE the skydiving pics! They are fantastic, you are one fun chicky!

I am a teacher in Ontario, isn't it so nice to be able to travel on mat leave and not worry about being back at school. Other than needing to get DSD back... I was bad and took DS out of school for a week when I was on leave. Disney memories are more important than school. LOL

Sounds like the crowds got MUCH better after the new year. You guys got a ton done that morning!

We're big park criss-crossers too. Never can seem to to all the stuff in one area at a time. :rotfl:

Great tip about HM. I'm not sure we'd get her on it no matter what we promised this trip, but I'll try that next time!

What a wonderful day at MK and it's only half over! I love when lines are like that.

You did do some criss-crossing that day! It's almost impossible not to though if you want to utilize the FP system.

The chicken meal that Ron had looks really good. I may have to try that next time I eat at Cosmic Ray's.

You skydiving pictures were awesome! That's something I'd like to do somday. I'll have to remember the anti-nauseous meds though because I get motion sickness too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter