"This is NOT the once in a lifetime trip I was hoping for!" - (Baby Simba - 12/18)

:rotfl: I love the picture of Otaku doing the princess pose.

I can't get over the Claudia pictures. The carousel and the first haircut :lovestruc Just too cute for words.

I'm so excited to get our little guy's first haircut at WDW. I hope he has enough hair by the time we go to get it cut at the barbershop. If the old wives tale about heartburn is true it shouldn't be a problem.

Love the princess PP poses. Too funny and great that she was a good sport about it.

Great haircut photos too! Love the funny face one-she seems to be to be saying "can we get out of here already?"

Omg I'm behind, I need a vacation lol!!
I love the Minnie Ears, you gals look so cute :goodvibes
Osbourne Lights are amazing, I have never seen them in person and they are one of my top reasons to need to visit during Christmas! I'm so glad you found the elusive purple cat, it's so fun searching for the hidden Mickeys and such in Disney!!
Love, love Claudia's hair cut photos and her first ride! I think a carrousel is the PERFECT first ride for a little princess princess: She is just too cute for words :goodvibes
And even though the crowds were scary, I'm glad you were finally feeling better!

All caught up!

I'm not sure I could ever eat one of those turkey legs, they just don't look appetizing. Scary moment from my trip last week, I saw a boy, about 10 or 11 almost choke to death on one of those turkey legs. Luckily there was a CM there that knew what to do.

I love your Minnie ears! I almost got a pair on this trip but headbands usually give me a headache so I passed.

The Osborne lights are just so beautiful. The Streets of America just seemed boring this trip without them.

Cute PP pictures at MK! I can't believe the wait times. 50 minutes for IASW? That's crazy.

Claudia looks like she really enjoyed her first ride on the Carousel. And the pictures of her haircut are just adorable.

50 minutes fit It's a Small World? I don't even want to wait 5 minutes.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

That does it....Claudia is the absolutely cutest peanut I have ever seen! I love the haircut photos.:goodvibes

And great photopass pics too....especially the "princess".

50 minutes was not even the worse we saw that day for IASW!

Awwww, thank you so much! :goodvibes

We were lucky to have gotten such a great PP photographer.

:rotfl: I love the picture of Otaku doing the princess pose.

I can't get over the Claudia pictures. The carousel and the first haircut :lovestruc Just too cute for words.

I'm so excited to get our little guy's first haircut at WDW. I hope he has enough hair by the time we go to get it cut at the barbershop. If the old wives tale about heartburn is true it shouldn't be a problem.

I love it too! It took a lot of coaxing to get her to do it though! :rotfl:

Thank you! :cutie:

I hope your DS has enough hair as well. Claudia had so much hair that it was visible on an ultrasound I got done at 30-something weeks. But then in her first few months of life it all fell off! It was due to the friction of her head on the floor/mattress/carseat, so only two very long strands of hair remained in front of her ears (that's why you can't really see that she has no hair in the back in pictures). At least I had those two strands to cut off for the first haircut.

I love all of the PP pictures, and the ones of Claudia getting her first haircut!!! :goodvibes

Thank you! :flower3:

Love the princess PP poses. Too funny and great that she was a good sport about it.

Great haircut photos too! Love the funny face one-she seems to be to be saying "can we get out of here already?"

It took a lot of convincing to get Otaku to pose like a princess, but in the end she did it with a smile. :)

:rotfl2: Yeah, "enough with the pictures!"

Omg I'm behind, I need a vacation lol!!
I love the Minnie Ears, you gals look so cute :goodvibes
Osbourne Lights are amazing, I have never seen them in person and they are one of my top reasons to need to visit during Christmas! I'm so glad you found the elusive purple cat, it's so fun searching for the hidden Mickeys and such in Disney!!
Love, love Claudia's hair cut photos and her first ride! I think a carrousel is the PERFECT first ride for a little princess princess: She is just too cute for words :goodvibes
And even though the crowds were scary, I'm glad you were finally feeling better!

I'm on March break right now and I'm pretty sure I'll be ready for my next vacation come Monday lunch. :lmao:

Thanks. :cutie:

I hope you get a chance to see the Osborne Lights in person. It's a 1000x better than in photos! :lovestruc Yes it's fun searching for those hidden details that Disney does so good!

Those crowds got even scarier later on that day. But yeah, at least I was now physically able to handle them!

Adorable photos! Love the first haircut pix. She is getting so big so fast.

Thanks. She IS growing up so fast! I can't believe she'll be 9 months next week!

All caught up!

I'm not sure I could ever eat one of those turkey legs, they just don't look appetizing. Scary moment from my trip last week, I saw a boy, about 10 or 11 almost choke to death on one of those turkey legs. Luckily there was a CM there that knew what to do.

I love your Minnie ears! I almost got a pair on this trip but headbands usually give me a headache so I passed.

The Osborne lights are just so beautiful. The Streets of America just seemed boring this trip without them.

Cute PP pictures at MK! I can't believe the wait times. 50 minutes for IASW? That's crazy.

Claudia looks like she really enjoyed her first ride on the Carousel. And the pictures of her haircut are just adorable.

We posted at the same time, almost missed your post!

I don't think those Turkey Legs look appetizing at all. Then again, I hate eating anything off the bone anyway. That must have been scary to see this little boy choking! :scared1: I'm so glad a CM knew what to do. I really need to learn how to do that too.

Good thing you didn't get a pair of Minnie ears then because these new headbands are even tighter than the old ones. On my Disneymoon I had no problem wearing my ears all day long, but on this trip I often had to take them off because they were giving me a headache too.

If you think 50 minutes for IASW is crazy, wait until you see the wait time for it later that day... Or Living with the Land the next day... :crazy2:

Yes, she had a great time on the Carousel, and so did we watching her. :cloud9: Thanks. The first haircut was a fun experience. :goodvibes

The pictures of Claudia on the carousel and getting her first haircut are too cute!

What were you overall thoughts about the quality of the PhotoPass pictures? The second picture of Otaku (with the people/castle out of focus in the background) was a nice portrait shot. Was that a close-up of the first one (done by you in editing) or was that a second shot from the PP photographer?

I think it is great that Claudia had so many firsts at Disney so far.

I am also not a fan of the turkey leg-they are always too tendony feeling for me..:crazy2:

Wonderful pictures. Just love all the Photo Pass pictures you got and the pictures of Claudia on the carousel and getting her first hair cut are just adorable!!!! I just love her big eyes. :)

Hoping you managed to get in what you wanted to do even with the crazy crowds and super long lines.

Looking forward to the next update. :thumbsup2

She seemed to enjoy it, and so did we.

283_zps65297205.jpg

Adorable! :lovestruc

Isn't the First Haircut so fun? We did the same with my DS, such a great memory!

I think you need to rename your TR.... Something about being the TR filled with cute Claudia pictures!!! :) Love the carousel pictures, and the haircut!

Also I appreciate the info in photobucket. I had quite a few issues finding pictures after uploading them...:thumbsup2

Day 4 part 2  The One With The Train Ride

After renting the locker we walked back in the tunnel and emerged on Town Square. The Trolley Show was going on. I had no idea this show includes songs from the rope drop show! That was a nice surprise.

303_zps9da0f7b9.jpg

304_zpsd24b2897.jpg

305_zpsdfa6bf2b.jpg

We watched the remainder of the show. Once it was over we walked up to the Train Station.

306_zps55e72156.jpg

We had already folded the stroller and Peanut fell asleep on Rons shoulder.

307_zpsbf973b48.jpg

315_zpsb6687f77.jpg

One train came and left.

308_zps49a2f3ec.jpg

309_zps943a5b76.jpg

310_zps51f70898.jpg

While waiting to board I sent Otaku to take pictures of Town Square and our surroundings.

311_zps0ef5cf99.jpg

312_zpsd20bdeda.jpg

313_zps4adab392.jpg

314_zpsd653f094.jpg

The second train arrived and we climbed in. Alllllllllll Aboard!

316_zps23d7cc98.jpg

317_zps356525da.jpg

318_zps4f84c4e7.jpg

Before long we pulled in at the Frontierland Station. This was our stop.

319_zps538fb2c6.jpg

I had no idea that you had to go through such a long winding path to exit this train station.
I had forgotten that Splash Mountain would already be under refurbishment. We wouldnt be Zip-a-Doo-Da-Daying this trip.

320_zps0dfd839a.jpg

We found a table just outside the side exit to Pecos Bill. Ron stayed there and fed the hungry baby while Otaku and I went inside to order. The door we were sitting next to was exit only, so we had to walk all the way around to the entrance of the restaurant. There were a lot of people everywhere, however one of the express checkout screens was available and no one seemed to notice it, so we used it. It was a super easy process. We barely had to wait two minutes before getting our food. They were very efficient! We hit the fixings bar then tried to cut through the restaurant to the exit right by our table, but two CMs were blocking the way, saying this area was full. I told them we already had a table outside and we were just trying to get to it. One CM was nice and let us through, but the other seemed annoyed. Im sure they must have had a hard day trying to manage all these people, so I cant blame her... too much.

Otaku and I had gotten a Taco Salad to share. It was just as good as I remembered it. Otaku also thought it was very tasty.

321_zps18bb61e3.jpg

Ron wanted to look at the menu himself so we hadnt ordered him anything. He left us with the baby while he went inside (walking all around, of course). By then there was already a line outside the restaurant to order, so it took him a little longer than us. They were still very efficient though and it was not a ridiculously long wait. He got himself a burger, which I did not take a picture of. We all know what a burger looks like anyway. He also made himself a little mushroom and onion salad on the side from the fixings bar.

Luckily, Claudia kept herself busy while we ate. After munching on stroller straps for breakfast, she was now chewing socks for lunch.

322_zpsed6bdb99.jpg

We packed up our stuff and left. Another family quickly snatched our table.

Up Next, We Hit The WALL!

Finally caught up! I'm never going to remember everything I have to comment on though! :rotfl: And I'm sick, which makes it even worse, I can't seem to focus on anything when I don't feel good!

I love the Minnie Ears! They have such fancy ones now, I want every pair of them! :thumbsup2

Aren't the Osborne Lights magical! I love them! They're one of main reasons I keep going every November/December, because they are just so specatcular! It looked like there were a ton of people there in one of your photopass pictures! :scared:

Brandon went crazy looking for that purple cat, but he finally found it once he was ready to give up! :rotfl:

Yay, MK! Always nice to get there in the morning! Looks like Claudia had fun riding the carousel! :lovestruc

Aww, her first haircut at MK! That is too cute, she is so adorable! If I ever have a baby, you can be sure mine will be getting their first haircut in Disney too! :thumbsup2

Taking the train is a nice way to relax for a few minutes, isn't it! I kind of wish the Fantasyland stop was in New Fantasyland and not Storybook Circus though, but I guess they had to go with what was already there! :rotfl:

Claudia looks precious sleeping on daddy's shoulder.

Mark loves taking the train around the park an dwe somehow missed it in December. :sad: Guess I'll be making that up to him once or twice on our next trip.

The CM's at Pecos Bills are always a little "surly" with the amount of people, having to sit you, etc.

Peanut's lunch looks very appetizing. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm always too impatient to wait to take the train, but I think it would be really nice. Maybe on this next trip when Maddie's walking we'll try it.

I love that taco salad. The fixings bar is perfect for it!

Cute pictures. Love the sock eating one :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter