• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

This is Literally The Best Trip Ever! *Complete 11-10*

I finally remembered to check dates on the calendar at work for another STL DISmeet. I just looked at Tuesdays and Thursdays since those work better for April. As of now, these days look good for me, dec 3, 5, 12 or 19. After that is Christmas and New Years, then I'll be gone for a week cuz we got this little thing planned called GOING TO DISNEY! :rotfl2: yep, I totally hijacked your PTR to talk about my excitement--I just can't control it! :rotfl: anyway, let me know if any of those days work for anyone.

I can do any of those except the 12th!! :D

Looks like the only one of those days that works for me is the 19th :( The first two weeks of December I'm working Monday and Wednesday nights, so the day after working is a definite no-go for me! But... I am interviewing for a new position at work to become a Clinical Supervisor, so if I get it my schedule may change!

Sorry I have MIA! My Aunt passed away last Saturday and I have been busy with family stuff.

Anyway the 19th works for me, where do you all want to meet up? Is there something Disneyish we could do? My brain is just not working yet, too emotionally exhausted to think right now.

I am so sorry to hear about your aunt! I hope you're getting to spend lots of time with family right now. :hug:

I don't know what we could do, but I'll do some poking around online (I'm pretty sure I spend way too much time online-I wish somebody would pay me for it!) and see what I can find.

I am so sorry to hear about your aunt! I hope you're getting to spend lots of time with family right now. :hug:

I don't know what we could do, but I'll do some poking around online (I'm pretty sure I spend way too much time online-I wish somebody would pay me for it!) and see what I can find.

Thanks Lori, we have had lots of family time this week which has been very good! I will do some checking too! I love the internet! It is the biggest distraction for me, I would get lots more work done if it wasn't there taunting me all the time! :rotfl2:

I'm so sorry about your aunt! :(

And the 19th is good with me. We could go to the Disney store at the galleria though there isn't a play place at that mall so nowhere to hang and chat really. Unless we did lunch in the food court there. But the Disney store there is really cute and fun! (Way cooler than the new one in chesterfield. Lol)

Otherwise, chesterfield mall doesn't have Disney but they do have a carousel and a play place. So that might be an option too just for something fun and inside.

I'll keep my eyes and ears open too for other options!

I'm so sorry about your aunt! :(

And the 19th is good with me. We could go to the Disney store at the galleria though there isn't a play place at that mall so nowhere to hang and chat really. Unless we did lunch in the food court there. But the Disney store there is really cute and fun! (Way cooler than the new one in chesterfield. Lol)

Otherwise, chesterfield mall doesn't have Disney but they do have a carousel and a play place. So that might be an option too just for something fun and inside.

I'll keep my eyes and ears open too for other options!

Looks like the only one of those days that works for me is the 19th :( The first two weeks of December I'm working Monday and Wednesday nights, so the day after working is a definite no-go for me! But... I am interviewing for a new position at work to become a Clinical Supervisor, so if I get it my schedule may change!

Hi ladies not sure if you are still interested in meeting up but Lori and I have been talking about it on my PTR 615 and Counting. We decided to meet at the mcdonalds by west county mall at 10. I hope this works for you all let me know if it doesn't and we will rework our plans. Hope to see all of you Thursday!

Hi ladies not sure if you are still interested in meeting up but Lori and I have been talking about it on my PTR 615 and Counting. We decided to meet at the mcdonalds by west county mall at 10. I hope this works for you all let me know if it doesn't and we will rework our plans. Hope to see all of you Thursday!

I would really love to but I have a work meeting now. :-/ also Caden has some horrible virus that I don't want to pass along. (It's flu-like though I'm not sure it's actually the flu. But it's been bad!) :( so I think we better just catch the next one. Have fun and please let me know next time!
Also, I'll have to get over to your pre-trip report!

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one that has to bail! I promise I'm not a flake and will meet up with you one of these days! In order to get off this weekend for family Christmas events, I had to pick up working Wednesday night :( So Thursday during the day is out for me now. I'm also driving back down to Brentwood area Thursday night and since it's an hour drive for me my hubby might just kill me if I drive to West County Mall area, back home and then down to Brentwood! Ha ha!

Speaking of that... I'm driving down to Brentwood area to go to Time For Dinner! I don't know if you ladies have heard of it, but I HIGHLY recommend it! It's a place that you go to and order/prepare freezer meals that are FABULOUS! Each entree you can split in two, so I get 12 meals out of the deal instead of 6! Awesome! Anyways... look it up if you haven't heard of it!

I need to subscribe to your PTR! Maybe I need to start one for our May trip to make me stop going crazy :) I started one for our trip last April, but never finished it... so I'll have to finish one if I start!

I would really love to but I have a work meeting now. :-/ also Caden has some horrible virus that I don't want to pass along. (It's flu-like though I'm not sure it's actually the flu. But it's been bad!) :( so I think we better just catch the next one. Have fun and please let me know next time!
Also, I'll have to get over to your pre-trip report!

Oh that stinks we will miss you! I hope you can make it next time! We will miss you for sure. I hope you guys feel better very soon! Enjoy the season!

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one that has to bail! I promise I'm not a flake and will meet up with you one of these days! In order to get off this weekend for family Christmas events, I had to pick up working Wednesday night :( So Thursday during the day is out for me now. I'm also driving back down to Brentwood area Thursday night and since it's an hour drive for me my hubby might just kill me if I drive to West County Mall area, back home and then down to Brentwood! Ha ha!

Speaking of that... I'm driving down to Brentwood area to go to Time For Dinner! I don't know if you ladies have heard of it, but I HIGHLY recommend it! It's a place that you go to and order/prepare freezer meals that are FABULOUS! Each entree you can split in two, so I get 12 meals out of the deal instead of 6! Awesome! Anyways... look it up if you haven't heard of it!

I need to subscribe to your PTR! Maybe I need to start one for our May trip to make me stop going crazy :) I started one for our trip last April, but never finished it... so I'll have to finish one if I start!

Well, I totally understand, but we do want to meet you some day! I think that place sounds awesome! I am totally checking into that.

You should totally start a PTR! I would read it for sure.

Maybe I need to start one for our May trip to make me stop going crazy :) I started one for our trip last April, but never finished it... so I'll have to finish one if I start!

I'd read it too!!

I wish you could meet up with us too! You would totally fit in! Anytime you want to come to St. Louis we will totally plan a dismeet around you!

absolutely!! that would be so fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter