This is kind of crazy magical...our DL trip & first D23 expo

peachmermaid

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! Welcome to my first TR! I know a lot of people have been reporting about the expo and it's almost old news but...I want to remember this trip and what better way to remember it than share it with my fellow disnerds, right? :goodvibes I hope so anyway.

Introductions...

I'm Jennifer. :wave2:

image_zpsd72f854b.jpg

This is my husband, Richard. (he was once a poor unfortunate soul who wasn't big into disney anymore...but then I came along so now he sees the light. ;) )

image_zps5017bd7f.jpg

So that is us! We didn't know what to expect while planning this trip. Especially since the schedule wasn't coming out for months after we had booked our room and such. We did plan on leaving the day the expo ended initially, but we decided to stay through Monday since we didn't know when the expo would be ending for us on Sunday.

This trip was just beyond what I could have ever expected. I had hopes, sure but did I think that I'd get almost all of those things and more? No. I hope you will follow along with me for my tales of our first expo with side trips to the parks!

Here is a hint to what we did on our arrival day, August 8th:

image_zps4106af1d.jpg

Jennifer, sorry I completely missed this!! I was excited to actually get to meet you on this trip. :goodvibes

Looks like you also had another WDW trip recently. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter