this is how i pay for my disney addiction

rayangel

Earning My Ears
we go to disney once a year every year. usually at halloween time. It works for us usually a little slower and my son has the best halloween .

anyway, I am a server so its easier to save everyday, but i take $20 every shift (5x per week) as well as $10 and put them aside all year long the 20 is for vacation the 10 is for our annual passes.

This gives me in my vacation fund, $5200, and for passes , 2600 which is way more than i need. I am a dvc member so i don't pay for my room. I use the rest for christmas .

I could never come up with the amount of money needed for vacation on such short notice. so this is my way of going on vacation stress free.

hope this helps for someone else.

we go to disney once a year every year. usually at halloween time. It works for us usually a little slower and my son has the best halloween .

anyway, I am a server so its easier to save everyday, but i take $20 every shift (5x per week) as well as $10 and put them aside all year long the 20 is for vacation the 10 is for our annual passes.

This gives me in my vacation fund, $5200, and for passes , 2600 which is way more than i need. I am a dvc member so i don't pay for my room. I use the rest for christmas .

I could never come up with the amount of money needed for vacation on such short notice. so this is my way of going on vacation stress free.

hope this helps for someone else.

Way to go!! :banana::cool1:

Yay for you!! :thumbsup2 Cash makes it so easy to save. I miss having cash like that. For some reason it was easier for me to budget than seeing a figure on a piece of paper.

We start planning our next vacation the very minute we get home from the current one! :cool1: We use part of our income tax to pay whatever we have left on the balance. However, to pay for most of our vacation...we save our single dollar bills and coins when we break bigger bills. Occasionally we put in bigger bills which makes it even better. :thumbsup2 I also have a Disney Visa which I use to pay all of my bills. All of the crazy hoops we jump through to have a GREAT family vacation...:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter