This is great...who else has seen it?

This has been posted before but it's so cool, it bears repeating!

Goofy doesn't say my name in the end- he says "our special guest". When I changed it to the more traditional spelling, he said it!

My kids love this, especially the part where goofy says their name ;) . My oldest dd name is not traditional though so she gets the "special guest" announcement from goofy. They still love it though.

My husband sent this video to himself twice, once using Doug as his first name, and once using Dougie as his first name. Goofy knew Doug, but he said "special guest" for Dougie.

The personalized DL video for APs? Im just now getting around to going through old emails and found the link to the video. Have to admit, it made me smile. :goodvibes

ITS MY NAME!!!!!! :banana:

http://www.sun7news.com/index.php?firstname=Kim&lastname=Morrow&celebration=Holidays

Im sure theres already a thread floating out there with this very topic...I was just so excited I couldnt contain myself. :cloud9:
Thanks for sharing that, I haven't heard about it. I just sent it to my kids! :-)

I had seen non Disney versions but this is the first time I've heard of a Disney one. Thanks.

I sent the video to myself and actually got excited...even though I knew it wasn't real! :rotfl2: I'm a hopeless Disney addict!

I sent one to myself and also did one for my fiance, parents, best friend, 3 cousins, and future mother in law. Do you think I went a little overboard on that? :rolleyes:
My fiance and dad are the only ones who have seen it so far and loved it. I too got a little too excited over a fake video!:lmao:

Thanks for sharing!!!

Thank you. My daughter will be so excited. we are going in a couple of weeks and she is so excited. I hope she is not bummed when her name is not all over the park. hehe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter