This is GENIUS! Inexpensive gift for someone who has EVERYTHING!

I saw a little tree at Target that plugged into the USB port and lit up...very cute! I don't think it would be easy typing in gloves. I'll stick with my portable heater under the desk.

It looks like they have the finger tips cut out of them so it probably wouldn't be too hard.

I have never seen that! It's awesome. I think my teller being freezing by the drive thru. Those tubes let in a huge draft to mention they are cold when they come inside.

OMG I L O V E these, all of these!!
I work in a small office (of a small college) with 3 woman that are ALWAYS hot so not too much heat in the winter and cold air all summer!
I would use these year round!
I think after the holidays, I will be purchasing these.
I usually walk around with a long black thick sweater that they all call my blanket LOL but I think the USB heated items will really work :goodvibes
Thank you.

OMG I L O V E these, all of these!!
I work in a small office (of a small college) with 3 woman that are ALWAYS hot so not too much heat in the winter and cold air all summer!
I would use these year round!
I think after the holidays, I will be purchasing these.
I usually walk around with a long black thick sweater that they all call my blanket LOL but I think the USB heated items will really work :goodvibes
Thank you.

COOL me too! I work at a college too... why are they always so drafty?! ...must be the age. :rotfl: (of the college... not the women :lmao::lmao:)

are they always so drafty?! ...must be the age. :rotfl: (of the college... not the women :lmao::lmao:)

:rotfl2::rotfl2:Well, for me, I think it is both :rotfl2:

Where do you work? I work in Staten Island, NY at Wagner College.
I think I will get the socks and gloves after Christmas.
:surfweb:

:rotfl2::rotfl2:Well, for me, I think it is both :rotfl2:

Where do you work? I work in Staten Island, NY at Wagner College.
I think I will get the socks and gloves after Christmas.
:surfweb:

I'm in Columbus Ohio at a small private college. I got the gloves, actually, for my DH who works at a corporate retail office in IT... aka on the computer all...day...long. :surfweb:

I'm in Columbus Ohio at a small private college. I got the gloves, actually, for my DH who works at a corporate retail office in IT... aka on the computer all...day...long. :surfweb:

Me too, small private college.
Enjoy (and stay warm! :) )

Toledo13- my DH got me these gloves for Christmas!!!! I think he saw them on here. They're SO great!!!! :goodvibes

Toledo13- my DH got me these gloves for Christmas!!!! I think he saw them on here. They're SO great!!!! :goodvibes

Do they work? My hands are so cold right now it is hard to type!!!
Snowing here AGAIN!!!
My heat is on full blast, the doors to my office are closed and I am freezing!!
Please let me know if they work, I will order now.

Snowing here AGAIN!!!

They DO! They kinda remind me of those things that people put in their gloves when they go camping- you open them up and give them a shake and keep your hands warm in your mittins? Though these are not portable- they plug into your USB... but they're great for this horrible cold weather we've been having!!!! Especially if you're at a computer all day like me!

Snowing here AGAIN!!!

I just realized that they are almost all sold out!!!! :eek: I had to search for them on Amazon and I only found 1 pair left from another vendor! CRAZY!!! Must have been a hot item!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter