This is GENIUS! Inexpensive gift for someone who has EVERYTHING!

toledo13

A dream is a wish your heart makes.
I seriously had one of those "why didn't I think of that... this is genius!!" moments at work today. :lmao:

My boss sent me these after seeing it on our local news station.

USB GLOVES

USB SHAWL/BLANKET

They're HEATED gloves and shawl... that heat by being plugged into your USB port on your computer!!! At work, we freeze to death (it seems) in the winter with doors being open and shut...drafts...living in Ohio... you know the drill. This is so smart. I'm getting them for myself. Merry Christmas to me!

Isn't this genius?! :yay:

Tee-hee -- your BOSS sent the ad to you?

Why am I seeing an updated vision of Bob Cratchit trying to warm his fingers over the candle because Scrooge didn't heat the office?

everyone at my work needs that, except for me. I'm always hot and they are always freezing!

everyone at my work needs that, except for me. I'm always hot and they are always freezing!

I think it's so smart. I'm really REALLY tempted to get it for DH... he's an IT Analyst- always ALWAYS on his computer.

I'm tempted to buy this for me! I'm a computer programmer, so always on the computer. And my hands are always frozen. This would be the perfect solution!

My husband is in and out of his truck all day, but he has a laptop in his truck for customer invoices...etc so this would be great, warm them while he's driving and put them on before getting out of the truck :)

Oh and FYI....Office Depot had some other USB items that I picked up last week for my husbands stocking. They had a keyboard vacuum, LED light, fan....etc.

OMG i SO need these! my computer desk sits between a window and a door, so even with a space heater under the desk, there's a horrible draft and i'm always freezing! these are GREAT ideas!

OMG i SO need these! my computer desk sits between a window and a door, so even with a space heater under the desk, there's a horrible draft and i'm always freezing! these are GREAT ideas!

I know what you mean. I sit right by the front door (I'm a receptionist) so anytime it opens up... I might as well be sitting outside!

Right now I'd love some heated socks - my feet are FREEZING! :laughing:

Right now I'd love some heated socks - my feet are FREEZING! :laughing:

i would SERIOUSLY buy a good pair of heated socks! i'm constantly complaining my feet are freezing and even the fuzzy boots DH bought me don't help! i don't care if i have to be tethered to my computer or plugged into the wall, i just want to be warm, lol.

Tee-hee -- your BOSS sent the ad to you?

Why am I seeing an updated vision of Bob Cratchit trying to warm his fingers over the candle because Scrooge didn't heat the office?

LOL - I was wondering if she complained about the cold too much : )

we are on the 2nd floor of a 17 floor building. 1/2 the floor is too cold. If you adjust, the other half gets too hot. never ending battle!

i would SERIOUSLY buy a good pair of heated socks! i'm constantly complaining my feet are freezing and even the fuzzy boots DH bought me don't help! i don't care if i have to be tethered to my computer or plugged into the wall, i just want to be warm, lol.

I got some for a friend a few years ago. I got them at a sporting goods place. They are mid calf socks and they had a pocket on the side for a battery. I don't know how they worked out. Lost touch.

I saw a little tree at Target that plugged into the USB port and lit up...very cute! I don't think it would be easy typing in gloves. I'll stick with my portable heater under the desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter