• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This is brilliant!

luxlvr

Mouseketeer
Saw this on Instagram just now. I love it and want to recreate it for our trip!
What do you think is in the little notebook? Those purple tags with Mickey on them?image.jpeg

The little notebook is the cruise documentation pack that DCL will send you and the purple tags are the DCL luggage tags. The pocket in the notebook is exactly as they come from DCL (notice the page says "LUGG...").

I need to find a little zippered wallet like this one! So organized!!!
Thank you!!

we use an "expand a file" and the plastic sheet protectors to organize our documents. I like the smaller "wallet" pictured above, DW who controls all of this likes the 8 1/2 x 11 stuff. So that's what we do. ::yes::

I've always used an expandable file folder with pockets (small enough for coupons) for these things, but I like this idea better. Thanks for sharing!

I save everything on my phone. The only paper I take is passports and luggage tags.
If anyone rents a car, you might want to print out your emailed quote. We received a nasty surprise with a $200 upcharge on our Avis rental when we tried to return it at MCO. I didn't have a printout and the woman at the desk refused to look at my phone for the quote. After quite a while of arguing back and forth, she finally reduced it to our quoted price. It wasn't a great way to end our vacation and could have been more easily dealt with if I had a printed copy.

If anyone rents a car, you might want to print out your emailed quote. We received a nasty surprise with a $200 upcharge on our Avis rental when we tried to return it at MCO. I didn't have a printout and the woman at the desk refused to look at my phone for the quote. After quite a while of arguing back and forth, she finally reduced it to our quoted price. It wasn't a great way to end our vacation and could have been more easily dealt with if I had a printed copy.

I've never had an issue getting a car rental employee to look at my phone for a confirmation. I download coupons and everything on my phone to be scanned. I think you just got a bad employee... that happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter