This is about a former friend of mine

xo dance chik 7

Earning My Ears
I graduated Elementary School this year, so, of course, there were tons of parties going on. I was invited to most, but then I found out that one of my friends was having a party and she wasn't inviting me. So, online, I cornered her about the issue, and she finally said she would invite me, after I had yelled at her for about 10 minutes. There was another party going on right before my former friend's party. At this party, she sent a girl over to tell me I was no longer invited to the party, since there were "Too Many People Coming".:rolleyes: So then of course, I got really angry at this girl. Right before the party before hers ended, she told that she wanted me to come. Well, I didn't go and then the girl got really mad and stopped calling me a friend. But I had three good reasons why this girl should have invited me in the first place:
1)She begged me to be her friend after she was a jerk to me for a year
2) I invited her to my birthday party
3) She didn't invite me to her birthday party

How should I handle this girl in middle school???Reply soon!!

lol give her a smack across her mouth. she deserves it-lol. i would say the five letter word but there are younger kids here-lol.

I was thinking the same thing, Norah! I think I did hear a similar story on the community board....
Anyway, I think you'll find that in middle school you don't have as much pressure to get a long with certain people. If you don't like someone you only have to deal with them for one 45min/90min (My middle school had block scheduling) period as opposed to dealing with the same people ALL DAY, EVERY DAY!
But I think if you do decide you want to end your friendship you should tell her EXACTLY why (even if YOU think she should already know why). Nothing is worse than when you’re getting the silent treatment but have no idea why. Besides she should know what (If anything) she has to do if she wants to be your friend again!!

::takes off Dr.Phil hat:: ;)

Good Luck with your friend and with Middle School next year!!

Wow, i could not have said it ne better Dr. Phil! Lol, all joking aside, i agree with u 100%, that's the way to go!

well usually there are a lot more people at middle school than at an elementary school. you'll be able to meet new people, so just ignore this person. if you don't think she's being a good friend, then just stop being her friend...don't go out of your way to be mean to her, just ignore her and don't hang out with her.

i know ho wyou feel i had abunch of friends and i got put to the side when we went to middle school because they met new people and so did i but i always remember this quote from you drive me crazy it goes where malisa joan heart and the lady that plays here mom the the neighbor that she grew up iwoth and his dad any ways the mom goes y don't you 2 hang out anymore then malisa joam heart says high school happened mom meaning she and him got new friends and grew apart from the old becuae dhe wanted to become popular!!

Good Luck with middle school

Your argument sounds so familiar I am always having arguments like this. Talk to this person, settle it out after you've talked then decide if you want to be friends. If you ignore her or she does the same to you it may cause something worse to happen. When I have arguments or helping someone with there problem with someone I tell them to have atalk out with ther person in question. Take someone with you for support if you want. I always say sorry - even if I am not in the wrong. It shows your a bigger person than them. Calm down before you do though, don't let the argument get out of control. When I did I always ended up with half the yr hating me (there were only 80 ppl in my yr). I hope you sort it out.:)
If she still has a problem, then this person isn't worth your friendship, so don't dwell on it.

Don't feel bad I had the same thing happen to me during the end of my Freshmen year, during the summer, and the start of my Sophmore year. My friend and I had a fight at the end of my freshmen year and during the summer I made her mad and she made me mad. At the start of my Sophmore year I had to stay away from her eventually she said I could write her notes again then we started talking so from there we became Best Friends again. I think you should take this one step at a time if she begged you to be her friend again not talk to her for awhile then take a few more steps until you guys are friends again and talking thats how I learned it my friends mom told me to take it one step at a time now I'm staying over at her house again. Like I said one step at a time.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter