This is a stupid question but....but how long do Mickey Rice Crispies stay good for?

There should be an expiration date on the rice krispie treat. Yes, they do go bad. They won't hurt you, but they taste very stale.

Lol great guys now I'm afraid to try it (I'm afriad of bad food....uh yeah there IS a reason and story to go with that unfortunatly. :scared1:)

Soooo I could eat it to report back but then I might have to throw it out and that would be sad. :(

Or I can just keep staring at it until I am guaranteed a time to get another one (MAYBE september lol).

Oh, and in other news, I just had one of the gummy snacks from Goofy's candy company. Still perfect! Haha but they are only from a month ago and that package is super sealed.

I have a bit of a fixation on the ones coated with "confection," which I believe is much like boiled frosting. I found one in the back of my cupboard that was at least two years old, and I absolutely ate it. It was slightly stale, but I still enjoyed it.

I've had one (still wrapped of course and untouched) in my desk drawer since August....when I got back I decided I wanted to save it for a day when I just needed a little extra Disney fix. I still haven't eaten it!! Is this bad?? :rotfl:

Does anyone else do weird stuff like this? popcorn::

When you finally decide to take that first bite your question will be answered. If you spit it out,and throw the rest of it away, then you will know that they don't last for every. If you taste it, and decide to finish the whole thing, your question still won't be answered, but at least you'll know about how long they last. Keep us posted.:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter