This Is A Poncho-Free Zone!--May 22-29, 2010 PTR (New PTR!!!! 5/31)

I just got finished placing our orders with Garden Grocer and Orlando Stroller Rentals It feels good to have all of that squared away for our trip!! Here is what we ordered:
:dancer: Oh--and 2 weeks to go!! Whoo hoo!!!! :dancer:

Im way late to your ptr I see, but in any case, thanks for the stroller info. My husband and I were just talking about possibly renting and I need to start researching that this week. Thanks!

Happy two weeks til Disney day!! :woohoo:

I've just listened to a podcast interview with the owner of Orlando Stroller Rental... it seems like a great idea!

Emma princess: x

Glad you placed your Garden Grocer order-- hopefully this year it arrives when it is supposed to and gets to your room easily!! I remember what a pain that was for you last year!

Yay for 2 weeks! It also means our trip is closer.

We thought of Garden Grocer for this trip, but I think we are just going to go to Sam's or WalMart after we get there. Thank goodness we don't need a stroller, but OSR is definitely the way to go in those regards, especially since the cost of the park strollers went astronomical!

Hi Becky! I'm about a week behind so I've got a lot to comment on! Here goes! :goodvibes

I'm loving all of the shopping pics! Both clothes and other necessities. I always love making my Target run before a vacation - so much more fun than regular Target runs! And the crocs for the girls are so adorable! You wear crocs in the parks, right? Do you like them? I am eternally on the search for the perfect pair of park shoes (or walking shoes for that matter) so I love hearing about what other people like! :thumbsup2

I love the new color of your bedroom! Mine is the same color! :goodvibes In fact, blue and brown is probably one of my favorite color combos. Before I moved into my current house I lived in a very modern high rise condo and my entire condo was done in blue and brown. I've had my bedroom that color for 4 years now and I've never gotten tired of the colors. Great choice! :thumbsup2

Congrats on getting GG and the stroller orders taken care of! I can't believe your trip is only 2 weeks away! :woohoo:

Now that you are doing things like groceries & stroller orders, it makes it feels like it's getting so close! I just got SO excited for you guys. :woohoo:

Your hubby did a great job painting. It looks like a professional did it. The shade of blue is so pretty. I love the cool tones of the color.

Wow - two weeks! Pretty soon you can start checking the weather forecast - at least you know it'll have to be better than last year, that was freakish!

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mother's Day!

Thank goodness we don't need a stroller, but OSR is definitely the way to go in those regards, especially since the cost of the park strollers went astronomical!

I hadn't heard that the prices went up, but I had heard the strollers had gotten smaller. I need to check into that soon...

:banana::banana::banana::banana: Yeah for 2 weeks!!

Can't believe it is coming round so quickly!! I love reading about all your purchases!

Hope you are having a great Mothers Day and got thoroughly spoiled!!!

Sara xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter