This Is A Poncho-Free Zone!--May 22-29, 2010 PTR (New PTR!!!! 5/31)

LOVE LOVE your master bedroom :love: It looks amazing--Brent did a great job.

How cute is Ally's school. I love the ideas of Muffins with Mom :lovestruc I laughed so hard about the oatmeal and the Dominos. :lmao: She looks beautiful even though she has pink eye! Looks like a wonderful day!

Very nice bedroom and so clean-mine is a disaster! Fun time at school today. We also had a Mother's Day theme. SO cute.

What a great day! to spend with Ally...
Thank you for posting the poem...I was having a SAHM moment of feeling smothered myself...but your post put a smile in my heart...
Have a great weekend!
:wave2:

What a sweet Muffins with Mom morning! They used to do that at Chelsea and Connor's preschool -- I miss those days! Love Ally's recipe! :laughing: What flavor of oatmeal do you make? We like the maple and brown sugar one! :goodvibes

We used to have MwM in elementary school. It took place under a big party tent on the front lawn before school. I think the one year we tried to go it was so packed and the lines were so long that we just went down the street to McDonalds instead! :lmao:

In preschool we made cookbooks, and of course they sound exactly like what Ally and her friends wrote. I love to look back at them because they are just too funny!

We did Muffins with Mom last year!!! It was such a nice little party. A few of the kids (Madison got picked) read a funny story about Mom's and they kept on laughing while reading. Sadly, her classroom didn't do anything this year. :sad1: I do know that they made their moms a gift for Mother's Day because Madison raced up to her bedroom after school to hide something.

Muffins with Mom is such a cute idea! Too bad school still isn't in for father's day because they could do Donuts with Dad. Being a teacher has to be the best job. You get to do such creative things. I definitely made the wrong career choice. Maybe one day I will go back to school. I loved the recipe book! I never thought to make oatmeal with milk. I always just buy the instant and use water as directed. I am definitely trying milk next time.

Oh Becky. I love your bedroom... if you don't mind I might steal your idea..:cool1:.. the new house in Chicago is plain white ( all rooms) and we have not decided which color to paint each bedroom.....:confused3
Great you have time to spend with Ally at school; and by the way
HAPPY MOTHERS DAYS TO ALL !!!:banana::banana::banana:

Those Crocs are so cute! Caroline really needs a new pair, and I've been waiting on a the Snow White pair on crocs.com to come back in stock in her size. If it doesn't happen soon, I may just get those Ariel ones. Ariel's my favorite, anyway! :cutie:

The Muffins for Mom event looks so cute! I will be so sad when my girls leave me to go to school, but things like that will be so fun to do with them!

I love your new bedroom color and bedding very pretty. We have similar bedding that I got at Kohls over the winter and I was able to find matching curtains. I love the pics from muffins with mom, such a cute idea. I need to check out that website for Crocs.

Love the bedroom. The colors work really well with each other.

I agree about the slow shipment from Crocs. It took a week and a half to get ours when ordering from the website. The Crocs are tvery cute by the way. Now, I am curious about the Disney ones that Connie mentioned.

What a lovely morning at Muffins with Mom. Both Sam's school and the school at which I teach do that as well.

LOVE LOVE your master bedroom :love: It looks amazing--Brent did a great job.

How cute is Ally's school. I love the ideas of Muffins with Mom :lovestruc I laughed so hard about the oatmeal and the Dominos. :lmao: She looks beautiful even though she has pink eye! Looks like a wonderful day!

Thank you, Katie!!! Brent really did a nice job! We had such a nice morning together!! They did Donuts with Dad back when they were learning the letter D!!

Very nice bedroom and so clean-mine is a disaster! Fun time at school today. We also had a Mother's Day theme. SO cute.

Thanks Mary!!

What a great day! to spend with Ally...
Thank you for posting the poem...I was having a SAHM moment of feeling smothered myself...but your post put a smile in my heart...
Have a great weekend!
:wave2:

You're very welcome, Connie!! I'm so glad that it touched your heart!! :goodvibes

What a sweet Muffins with Mom morning! They used to do that at Chelsea and Connor's preschool -- I miss those days! Love Ally's recipe! :laughing: What flavor of oatmeal do you make? We like the maple and brown sugar one! :goodvibes

Thank you, Jackie!! My favorite oatmeal flavor is cinnamon! Ally especially likes it when I used food coloring in her oatmeal! We did red for Christmas, green for St. Patrick's Day, etc.

We used to have MwM in elementary school. It took place under a big party tent on the front lawn before school. I think the one year we tried to go it was so packed and the lines were so long that we just went down the street to McDonalds instead! :lmao:

In preschool we made cookbooks, and of course they sound exactly like what Ally and her friends wrote. I love to look back at them because they are just too funny!

We had it when I was in school, too!! But ours was always held in the cafeteria! I think it's so much more intimate in their own individual classroms!

We did Muffins with Mom last year!!! It was such a nice little party. A few of the kids (Madison got picked) read a funny story about Mom's and they kept on laughing while reading. Sadly, her classroom didn't do anything this year. :sad1: I do know that they made their moms a gift for Mother's Day because Madison raced up to her bedroom after school to hide something.

Isn't it fun?! Awww!! That sounds so cute!!

How sweet! Those receipes are too funny. It's s funny what kids come up with!

I really enjoyed reading through the "cookbook". Kids are sooo funny!! :lmao:

Muffins with Mom is such a cute idea! Too bad school still isn't in for father's day because they could do Donuts with Dad. Being a teacher has to be the best job. You get to do such creative things. I definitely made the wrong career choice. Maybe one day I will go back to school. I loved the recipe book! I never thought to make oatmeal with milk. I always just buy the instant and use water as directed. I am definitely trying milk next time.

Well, Ally's class did Donuts for Dad a few months ago when they were studying the Letter D!! Oooh--oatmeal with milk is sooooo yummy!!! :goodvibes

Oh Becky. I love your bedroom... if you don't mind I might steal your idea..:cool1:.. the new house in Chicago is plain white ( all rooms) and we have not decided which color to paint each bedroom.....:confused3
Great you have time to spend with Ally at school; and by the way
HAPPY MOTHERS DAYS TO ALL !!!:banana::banana::banana:

Thank you!! I don't mind at all!! I just LOVE that color combination!! :goodvibes Happy Mother's Day to you as well!!

Those Crocs are so cute! Caroline really needs a new pair, and I've been waiting on a the Snow White pair on crocs.com to come back in stock in her size. If it doesn't happen soon, I may just get those Ariel ones. Ariel's my favorite, anyway! :cutie:

The Muffins for Mom event looks so cute! I will be so sad when my girls leave me to go to school, but things like that will be so fun to do with them!

Thanks Andrea!! The Snow White pair is VERY cute but I thought we'd get more use out of a pink pair! I have really enjoyed being on the parent's side of things with Ally in school now! It's so much fun!!! :goodvibes

I love your new bedroom color and bedding very pretty. We have similar bedding that I got at Kohls over the winter and I was able to find matching curtains. I love the pics from muffins with mom, such a cute idea. I need to check out that website for Crocs.

Thanks Nichole!! We got our bedding at Target!! I think we're going to get some pretty brown curtains to match!!

Love the bedroom. The colors work really well with each other.

I agree about the slow shipment from Crocs. It took a week and a half to get ours when ordering from the website. The Crocs are tvery cute by the way. Now, I am curious about the Disney ones that Connie mentioned.

What a lovely morning at Muffins with Mom. Both Sam's school and the school at which I teach do that as well.

Thanks Megan!! A week and a half is ridiculous when I got my Surf & Dirt order in 3 days! So excited about checking out the Crocs at WDW!!

Hey Becky,
Glad to hear you guy's made it okay with the weather out there. How is Ally's teacher making out? I know we are not close by, but if we can do ANYTHING! to help out with the efforts for relief Please let me know. There has been some coverage on our news (Fox News Boston) and CNN but is there anything we can do personally? I do send prayers, and Samantha has her First Communion on Sunday so I will try to light a candle for everyone. :)Also wanted to let you know if you have a Claire's nearby we were at our local Mall tonight and was in this store ( one of my DD'S favorite stops on our Friday night Mall trips :love:) and found cute girraffe earrings. Not sure if Ally's and Claire's ears are pierced but they are so cute for Animal kingdom day that I got them and Monkeys's too!! I can tell you love to dress the girls so I figured you would like to know. Like I said I do not know if you have a Claires, or if the girls have pierced ears but just thought I would let you know.Also found great Mickey T's for the guy's at Sears.

Happy Mothers Day :goodvibes,
Traci

Hey Becky,
Glad to hear you guy's made it okay with the weather out there. How is Ally's teacher making out? I know we are not close by, but if we can do ANYTHING! to help out with the efforts for relief Please let me know. There has been some coverage on our news (Fox News Boston) and CNN but is there anything we can do personally? I do send prayers, and Samantha has her First Communion on Sunday so I will try to light a candle for everyone. :)Also wanted to let you know if you have a Claire's nearby we were at our local Mall tonight and was in this store ( one of my DD'S favorite stops on our Friday night Mall trips :love:) and found cute girraffe earrings. Not sure if Ally's and Claire's ears are pierced but they are so cute for Animal kingdom day that I got them and Monkeys's too!! I can tell you love to dress the girls so I figured you would like to know. Like I said I do not know if you have a Claires, or if the girls have pierced ears but just thought I would let you know.Also found great Mickey T's for the guy's at Sears.

Happy Mothers Day :goodvibes,
Traci

Thank you so much, Traci!! You are too kind!! Ally's teacher told me that she has had a big response from friends, family, and our class and school giving their help as needed. Our class collected money for her and she was so appreciative!! Thanks for the heads up on the earrings!! Ally's ears are pierced but Claire's aren't yet. We do have a Claire's at our mall (that's where Ally got her ears pierced)--I'll have to look for the giraffe earrings!! They sound cute!! :goodvibes

I just got finished placing our orders with Garden Grocer (http://www.gardengrocer.com/) and Orlando Stroller Rentals (http://www.orlandostrollerrentals.com/)!! It feels good to have all of that squared away for our trip!! Here is what we ordered:

Garden Grocer:
our family: Poptarts, Goldfish, milk, diapers, and bottled water
my parents & brother: milk, orange juice, cereal, and bottled water

I'm having it delivered between 10 a.m.-noon so it will arrive before we arrive. That way I can just call Bells Services when we get there to bring it up to us!!

Orlando Stroller Rentals:
stroller: City Double Stroller (I did get the rain cover and the insurance)

I chose a delivery time of 11:00 a.m.--again, so it will arrive before we get there. I also chose a return time of 1:00 p.m. so we would get use of it before we have to take the ME back to the airport.

:dancer: Oh--and 2 weeks to go!! Whoo hoo!!!! :dancer:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter