This Is A Poncho-Free Zone!--May 22-29, 2010 PTR (New PTR!!!! 5/31)

Wow a Memorial Day trip! I am interested to hear how it all unfolds! We toyed with going this weekend for a short trip -- Star Wars weekends!

But that is what a mom of two boys has to deal with LOL! ;) going back to read now!

I just wanted to wish all of my DIS friends a Happy New Year!! 2009 has been a wonderful year!! I've made so many wonderful friends here on the DIS and I look forward to getting to know you all better in 2010 (and hopefully get to meet some of you as well)!!!!! I will always remember 2009 as the year our family fell in love with Disney World (and so the addiction began)! :goodvibes May God richly bless you and your family during this new year!!

Happy New Year Becky to you and yours!!!:love:

Happy New Year to you and your family to Becky. Its amazing how well you feel you know people you meet on the DIS - people you have never met in person but feel you have so much in common with.

I have started my Pre-Trippie now - if you want to check it out the link is in the bottom of my signature.

With love and best wishes for 2010.

Sara x

I know Sara!! It IS amazing!! I will be sure to check out your PTR!! Thanks for the heads up!! Happy New Year, Sara!! :goodvibes

Happy 2010 Becky!!!

Happy New Year, Jackie!! :goodvibes

Happy New Year, Becky and all other wonderful Dis'ers!
Have a blessed year!

Happy New Year, Kylie!! :goodvibes

Happy New Year to you to, Becky!​

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Thanks for the links to D23, I will definitely check it out. Guess, what? I just started a PTR for our next trip! Come on over when you get time - the link is in my siggie :goodvibes

No problem!! YAY!! I will check it out! Thanks for letting me know!! Happy New Year, Rebecca!! :goodvibes

Happy New Year! May 2010 be everything you want it to be! :)

Happy New Year, Stephanie!! :goodvibes

Hi Becky! I saw that WDW is offering room only discounts at 40% for Deluxe resorts. You may already know that but just wanted to make sure you had seen it as I didn't see you mention it. At the Poly, I'm sure you will save more with the 40% than the $750 card. At $425/night the savings for a week is $1190. I got the $425 from the DIS 2010 room rates page. Hope your 2010 is starting out great for you!

Here's the link to Disney's page on the offer: http://bookwdw.reservations.disney....mo&promotionCode=fy10q3room&market=fy10q3room

Leanne

Hi Leanne!! Thanks for the heads up! Yes, my TA called me yesterday morning while we were driving to Huntsville for the day!! I'm sooo excited!! We're saving around $1300 with this deal!! Whoo hoo!! :cool1::dance3::cool1:

Happy New Year Becky....

I know we said so on my PTR...but isn't always fun to say it twice :goodvibes

Hee hee!! Happy New Year, Julie!! :goodvibes

Happy New Year! Becky:goodvibes

Happy New Year, Brooke!! :goodvibes

Wow a Memorial Day trip! I am interested to hear how it all unfolds! We toyed with going this weekend for a short trip -- Star Wars weekends!

But that is what a mom of two boys has to deal with LOL! ;) going back to read now!

Hi and thanks for joining in on my PTR!!! :welcome: We went the weekend before Memorial Day last year as well and it was sooo nice (minus all the rain)! We were able to enjoy the end of Epcot's Flower & Garden Festival AND the start of SWW!! SWW is a lot of fun!! Even my girls enjoyed it!! :goodvibes

Happy New Year Becky to you and yours!!!:love:

Happy New Year, Kristen! :goodvibes

Happy New Year!!
Thanks for all the links to D23! I joined the other day!
I hope 2010 is good to everyone!!
Laura

Yay for another deal!! I wish they dates would extend out through my travel dates though the free DDP would be quite nice! I am hoping they offer it sooner this year than they have in the past. Who knows? :thumbsup2 to a great deal!! :goodvibes

Hi!
My name is Queila and I am subscribing to your journal. We will be heading to WDW on May 22 to May 29 2010 also. Hoping for a dry week... :goodvibes

Q

Happy New Year!!
Thanks for all the links to D23! I joined the other day!
I hope 2010 is good to everyone!!
Laura

Happy New Year, Laura!! No problem--glad I could help!! :goodvibes

Yay for another deal!! I wish they dates would extend out through my travel dates though the free DDP would be quite nice! I am hoping they offer it sooner this year than they have in the past. Who knows? :thumbsup2 to a great deal!! :goodvibes

I know!! I'm soooo excited, Stephanie!!! :woohoo:

Hi!
My name is Queila and I am subscribing to your journal. We will be heading to WDW on May 22 to May 29 2010 also. Hoping for a dry week... :goodvibes

Q

Hi Queila!!! :welcome: to my TR!! Glad you are joining in! Yay!! You're going the same week we are!! Yes--I'm PRAYING for good weather this year!! :littleangel:

Happy New Year, Becky!!! I love your FB pictures :) Wow...YAY for the 40% off, what an amazing deal!!! Glad that things have been going well. Less than 5 months woohoo! :goodvibes

I really hope that you get to see Tiana's Showboat Jubilee. I checked WDW's site and looked at the calendar for this next week and it doesn't show up (compare 1/3/10 with 1/4/10)...I only checked for this week and your trip dates but it doesn't appear as though they extended it. :( I really hope I'm wrong, as I'm just going by their website. I won't be able to go to MK till Saturday so if anyone hears otherwise before then, please correct me, as I hope I'm wrong!! We saw it on Saturday and I thought of you and your family because I know you'd all immensely enjoy it. Hopefully they will bring it back (if it even left!)! We saw the movie on Friday and absolutely loved it...it's certainly at the top of my favorite Disney movies. Glad that your new year is off to a great start!! :goodvibes

Happy New Year, Becky!!! I love your FB pictures :) Wow...YAY for the 40% off, what an amazing deal!!! Glad that things have been going well. Less than 5 months woohoo! :goodvibes

I really hope that you get to see Tiana's Showboat Jubilee. I checked WDW's site and looked at the calendar for this next week and it doesn't show up (compare 1/3/10 with 1/4/10)...I only checked for this week and your trip dates but it doesn't appear as though they extended it. :( I really hope I'm wrong, as I'm just going by their website. I won't be able to go to MK till Saturday so if anyone hears otherwise before then, please correct me, as I hope I'm wrong!! We saw it on Saturday and I thought of you and your family because I know you'd all immensely enjoy it. Hopefully they will bring it back (if it even left!)! We saw the movie on Friday and absolutely loved it...it's certainly at the top of my favorite Disney movies. Glad that your new year is off to a great start!! :goodvibes

Happy New Year, Jessica!!! Glad you liked the pics! That was what I was afraid of--no more Tiana show! I read on FB that the show is ending but that the characters will still be there for meet and greets. Not sure I understand why they would stop the show--it really hasn't been running that long. :confused3 Ally got the Princess and the Frog Wii game for Christmas and played it all afternoon yesterday--Tiana is becoming a fast favorite at our house!

Happy New Year, Jessica!!! Glad you liked the pics! That was what I was afraid of--no more Tiana show! I read on FB that the show is ending but that the characters will still be there for meet and greets. Not sure I understand why they would stop the show--it really hasn't been running that long. :confused3 Ally got the Princess and the Frog Wii game for Christmas and played it all afternoon yesterday--Tiana is becoming a fast favorite at our house!

I can't remember from your last trip - did you get to see the Princess and the Frog show while you were there? Was she even doing autographs or just the show. We missed her entirely (probably because we had our poncho hoods up the whole time!), but I was hoping we'd AT LEAST be able to get autographs this year. :confused3

I can't remember from your last trip - did you get to see the Princess and the Frog show while you were there? Was she even doing autographs or just the show. We missed her entirely (probably because we had our poncho hoods up the whole time!), but I was hoping we'd AT LEAST be able to get autographs this year. :confused3

Rebecca--I don't think the show started until the Fall sometime. I'm not sure the exact date. I'm hoping for a meet and greet in May--guess we'll see soon enough what ends up happening!

Hi Becky,

Question for you: did you buy the image package when you took Ally on your first trip? I definitely want to get pictures of Lilian all dolled up but we are looking at not doing the Castle package, instead I am getting a custom done from Etsy. :goodvibes I want to make sure we can still do the photos or if I will need to add the image package (and what the price of it is).

TIA!

Hi Becky,

Question for you: did you buy the image package when you took Ally on your first trip? I definitely want to get pictures of Lilian all dolled up but we are looking at not doing the Castle package, instead I am getting a custom done from Etsy. :goodvibes I want to make sure we can still do the photos or if I will need to add the image package (and what the price of it is).

TIA!

No. We bought the Crown Package (hair, nails, and makeup). I brought Ally's Cinderella gown with us. Anyone from the BBB can go to the Exposition Hall and get their picture taken by the photographer there. You don't get the printed pictures but they put them on your Photopass and you can print as many as you want when you get home!! I didn't know all of this until we got there and the FGIT gave me a brochure with a map to the Exposition Hall. No need to spend the big bucks!! :thumbsup2

Hey Becky! I don't know why on earth I didn't notice this link in your siggie for all this time. Ugh. I've missed a lot! I read the first page and then just clicked to the last page to post. :headache:I will go back and read all about your plans! I am so glad we got to meet last year, even if it was brief! Your family is so lovely, and I am hoping and praying that you do indeed go poncho-free this time! Fingers crossed! :goodvibes

(It's funny though because all of your pics are so great, you could never tell you were drenched the majority of the time! :thumbsup2

Sara

Hello Becky...merry Xmas and happy new year... I really enjoyed your pictures... oh!! I wish we could go to WDW this year but instead we're moving to Chicago,,, ha,ha,ha, maybe next year ( 2011) in the meanwhile I am getting very good ideas and tips from your TR

:thumbsup2

Hey Becky! I don't know why on earth I didn't notice this link in your siggie for all this time. Ugh. I've missed a lot! I read the first page and then just clicked to the last page to post. :headache:I will go back and read all about your plans! I am so glad we got to meet last year, even if it was brief! Your family is so lovely, and I am hoping and praying that you do indeed go poncho-free this time! Fingers crossed! :goodvibes

(It's funny though because all of your pics are so great, you could never tell you were drenched the majority of the time! :thumbsup2

Sara

Hey Sara!!! I'm so sorry you didn't know about my new PTR! I'm sooo glad you made it over, though!! YAY!! I'm so glad that we got to meetup, too! (My very 1st DIS meetup) It is funny, isn't it?! I had that camera out as much as I could when the weather cooperated b/c I wasn't sure when my next photo opportunities would come! :goodvibes

Hello Becky...merry Xmas and happy new year... I really enjoyed your pictures... oh!! I wish we could go to WDW this year but instead we're moving to Chicago,,, ha,ha,ha, maybe next year ( 2011) in the meanwhile I am getting very good ideas and tips from your TR

:thumbsup2

Happy New Year!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! And moving to Chicago!! That's exciting! Was it sudden or did you know it was coming?!

I followed along with you on your last Trip report. We were there the week right after you, May 22-29 and although it did not rain all day, everyday like when you were there we had some very powerful and at times scarey storms. I am excited to follow along on your upcoming Trip report, as I see your little ones have grown! My husband and I may be going back the week after you leave and I am hoping for better weather also!

I followed along with you on your last Trip report. We were there the week right after you, May 22-29 and although it did not rain all day, everyday like when you were there we had some very powerful and at times scarey storms. I am excited to follow along on your upcoming Trip report, as I see your little ones have grown! My husband and I may be going back the week after you leave and I am hoping for better weather also!

Hi and welcome to my PTR!!! :goodvibes I'm glad you're joining in!! That weather in May was insane, wasn't it?!

Hello! Becky
been awhile since I posted over here...been checking in and out the last few days...our computer was down!

I loved Ally's Star of the Week pics...great job on the poster! your holiday's looked to be filled with lots of fun and love!
Thanks for sharing!!!!

Have a great rest of the week!!!
:wave2: Connie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter