This is a CULT, leave now!

They are still definitely popular. Over a three or four year period, my daughter has accumulated over 250 pins! We usually buy some on ebay and take them to trade while in WDW.

I just have to jump in and say that I booked a trip tonight!

WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD AGAIN!!! :cheer2: :woohoo:

08/30/09 - 09/05/09 at Port Orleans Riverside.

Anyone else planning to be there around that time?

:flower3: I just have to say how greatful I am that so many of you take the time to stop and write your PTR's and TR's. I learn so much that I did not know and I have been to WDW at least 10 times.
The DIS is wonderful!

I just have to jump in and say that I booked a trip tonight!

WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD AGAIN!!! :cheer2: :woohoo:

08/30/09 - 09/05/09 at Port Orleans Riverside.

Anyone else planning to be there around that time?

Ummmm . . . You need to call them back and change your dates. You are LEAVING the day BEFORE I arrive!!!! :snooty:

(I tell you, the NERVE of some people!)
:lmao:

thanks for the info on pins! I cant believe as much as i shop on ebay that it never occured to check our Disney stuff!!:confused3
Now i am back in business!!hehe

hey, just a bug to put in your ears...i came home last night and found DH checking rates for the last week of july of 09!!!(our 15 year anniversary) :love: he has always wanted to stay at contemporary (me @poly)but I say, ANYWAY I CAN GET TO go to DISNEY is ok by me!!:rolleyes1 hope everyone has a great day!!
li

DH went to store and got our LGMH!!!!:cool1:
Man, i think he took enough for me to tag our bags and also extra that i can have some extra to give to our DIS friends if they need one!!:dancer: party:
WHOOOO HOOOOO

I have joined the Disney cult....er...I mean family.:yay: I received 3 different books about WDW in the mail this week that I had ordered. I have my LGMH from the HD. Caught myself buying everything in lime green when shopping for school supplies and I'm already planning on how to decorate my window for our first trip in December. I also caught myself saying to my Mom "on our second trip" so I guess I am already planning the next trip before we go on this one.:rotfl: :disrocks:

Hey Angie! Welcome to the "FAMILY". The madness has just begun!!!!:thumbsup2

Hi, although I have been using Dis to plan my last trip, I had not joined in the discussions, but did recently as I am now planning a mother/daughter trip. I have one question after reading some of this thread, what is it about the lime green?

Is it a secret, or am I allowed to know?

This may be a cult but if it is it is the best cult you will find anywhere.
We spend 3 weeks (at least) in Disney World every Christmas/New Year
and have done so for several years. We have made at least 25+ trips there and we never tire of being there. We have a motor home so we stay in the campground and just enjoy the people we see each year as well as the parks.

We travel with our 4 medically fragile, handicapped children who are ALL in wheel chairs. We are quite a site to see moving around the parks and a few of the rides but the cast members are wonderful with our special children,

3 of our children are considered legally blind but they seem to see "everything" at Disney. The lights, music and people thrill them. The oldest, our son, says immediately upon entering the gates "Popcorn, hamburger". He remembers from year to year and is ready to eat. All our children are adopted.

Since we are there during the holidays we decorate our camp site with at least 15 large 6 to 8 foot Disney Christmas blowups, lights, stockings, etc.
We spend the first 2 days decorating and then enjoy the rest of the trip.

I can't wait for this years trip. It is a lot of work with all the children but the Magic of Disney makes it seems less work and more fun.

Disney is the best!!!!!!!

Mama Judy and the Angels

Do you stay in like the 300 loop, or one of the ones the wagon ride goes through?? I always like doing the ride during the holidays to see how well people decorate. Halloween is really cool too.

I have joined the Disney cult....er...I mean family.:yay: I received 3 different books about WDW in the mail this week that I had ordered. I have my LGMH from the HD. Caught myself buying everything in lime green when shopping for school supplies and I'm already planning on how to decorate my window for our first trip in December. I also caught myself saying to my Mom "on our second trip" so I guess I am already planning the next trip before we go on this one.:rotfl: :disrocks:

Yep it is official---you are one of us! LOL:cheer2: I should warn you that it will get worse over time and that is okay to.:yay:

Hello Everyone,
I am in the cult too! LOL Dh joined too! Sometimes I think he thinks about Disney more than I do....:rotfl: We have our anniversary trip planned for this Oct 17 - 21 , this is our second trip through DVC (3rd trip all together). We can't get enough of Disney!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter